Love you for always

"Clary, I have something I need to tell you..." Jace had some bad news
"What's wrong?" Clary was starting to get panicky
"Well my family and I are going away on vacation for a few days. We're going back to New York to visit family"
"Oh. When?"
"... we're leaving tomorrow"
"Tomorrow!?" Clary shouted. Tears starting to blur her vision "how long will you be gone?"
"Well be back Monday"
"The whole weekend?"
"Yes. Listen if you feel you need to I can ask my mum if you could come with us"
Clary wanted to go with him. She didn't want to be left alone with her father for a whole weekend with no place to go. But she figured this was just something for Jace's family "no that's okay... I'll be fine"
Jace kissed her head "ik you will be but call of you need something ok?"
Clary nodded. "Can I stay here tonight? I'll go home tomorrow after my dad leaves."
"Of course love." Jace went to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt. He gave it to Clary who pulled her old one off revealing her tank top and a small sliver of her stomach just above the waistband of her pants.
Jace craved to touch her everywhere and kiss every bruise and scar she had. So he walk over to her and took his shirt back. He dropped it on the bed and started kissing her. He kissed her neck and left a small hickey right above her collar bone. He laid her down gently on the bed and started to kiss her shoulders sliding down the strap of her tank top. He kissed her lips once last time before pulling up her shirt and lookin at her stomach. He still felt sad when he looked at all of her marks but he was proud if how strong she was he kiss a bruise on her side where her ribs were and another under her belly button. He kissed a cut under ribs on the right side of her body. She was able to keep her wrists hidden from him by locking them behind his neck and pulling him up to kiss her.
He rolled her over so she was laying on him and she put her legs on either side of his hips straddling him. She kiss his neck and lightly nipped at him with her teeth which made him moan. Clary liked knowing she could get this type of response from him. She pushed up at the hem of his tight fitting shirt and he pulled it over his head. Clary moved her hands up and down his muscular stomach.
Clary knew what she wanted. She wanted him. All of him and she wanted to give him the only special thing she had to give. She leaned over and whispered in Jace's ear "take me"