It Never Ends

After crying in the fetal position on the sidewalk for a while Clary was able to pick herself up and walk to her appartment. She went to unlock the door but noticed it was already cracked. Her heart started racing as she slowly opened it. She stepped in and was pushed forward. She snapped around to see her father shaking with rage.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He noticed Jace's t-shirt on her "SO YOU LEFT ME HERE TO STARVE WHILE YOU'VE BEEN OUT SLUTTING AROUND!?"
He grabbed her arm with crushing force in one hand and began punching her in the stomach until she threw up. When he let her go she fell over and curled into a ball. He kicked her once in the back making her straighten out and arch her back which caused a ripping sensation in her stomach. She cried out in pain and threw up again.
"You're disgusting. No one will ever love you and who ever this belongs to" he reached down and tugged the collar of Jace's shirt "Well he's only telling you you're important so he can fuck you." With that he walked away
Clary was in tears her stomach felt awful and her back was sending sparks of pain up her spine but what if what her father said was true. It would make more sense than Jace truly loving her. Someone like Jace just didn't fall in love with girls like Clary and he did leave right after they... now she was sobbing. She was in so much pain she couldn't move and Jace was just another asshole that wanted sex.