Chapter 1

Hiro's pov

I was flying on baymax, the others by my side, it was a beautiful night and we had Just defeated Yokai last week. All of San Fransokyo knew our team name 'Big Hero 6'.
I was admiring the beautiful city, I loved seeing everyone smile, i felt pride in me as i looked at the busy city.

The team and I decided to take a tiny break and we sat on top of a tall building. "wow... " i whispered looking at the city still "sick view" gogo said popping her gum, the rest nodded their heads in agreement. I looked around and didn't see Wasabi, "Wasabi?" i said getting up a bit worried, the others did the same and started shouting out his name.
I heard mumbling and followed it, I then saw him, he was covering his eyes and sitting on the ground of the roof. " Wasabi? You alri-" i tried to finish but he cut me off by yelling "I'm scared of heights still okay! ". I backed up a bit and nodded "right... ", he got up and went with the others.

I followed and walked up to baymax, I hopped on his back and looked at the others "we should get going, my aunt is probably very worried about us..", they nodded and hopped on after me, "so why do we have to keep this a secret? I mean, your aunt will love knowing that her nephew is a super hero of San Fransokyo" honey lemon said, "yeah, and if we tell the school then we will be the most popular kids there! " Fred yelled. I sighed and looked at them "if my aunt figures out, she'll probably freak! And she'll always be making sure I'm okay and worrying, and if we tell the school we'll get tackled! " i said a bit stressed.

Honey lemon looked at me "but she's your aunt, you have to tell her, she might figure out anyways, and she might worry but that's what family does, they make sure the one they love is safe, cause that person, might be the only one they have left... " she had a point, I was all my aunt had left.. I sighed "your right, I'll have to tell her soon" she smiled and baymax Finally took off, what took him so long?

A/N
Hey guys, Hiro here. This story probably wasn't that good but I'm still trying, I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did thanks for reading? :)