Chapter 2

Hiro's pov

It took us a while to get to the cafe, we headed to the garage so aunt Cass couldn't see us. (My house was connected to the cafe so it's easier to go to work In the mornings). We were in there for a while Just chatting," i need to go, my parents are having their friends come over and they need me to help sort out some stuff, can't be late, bye guys! " Fred said quickly and running out the garage gate. The others agreed and said their Goodbyes, they left and I ran to my room quietly.

I closed the door behind me and looked around making sure my aunt wasn't here, it was clear and I changed into some normal close. Once i finished i put my suit in my closet making sure it was hidden. I opened the door and headed downstairs, I sat on the couch and turned the TV on with the controller, I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up seeing aunt Cass there. I'm in so much trouble Now...

Aunt Cass pov

I just closed up the cafe and cleaned it up, I was about to get ready for bed until I heard the TV. I went to the living room and saw Hiro there. Oh thank goodness! I was so worried about him! I cleared my throat to get his attention and for some reason i felt anger fill me.

He looked at me and it looked like he was terrified, " Hiro! where have you been? I've been so worried about you!" i put my hands on my hips and he looked more terrified, he opened his mouth to say something but couldn't, I gave him a look for he can say it then he finally managed to say, "i-i was... Just out for a walk " he said with a nervous chuckle. I wasn't buying it.

Hiro's pov

My aunt was very mad, and to be honest, I was terrified. She asked me where i was and I didn't know what to say, she gave me a look and I decided to make up a lie, " i-i was... Just out for a walk " i said with a nervous chuckle. She gave me another look and I think she didn't believe me. "tell me the truth, cause you've been gone all day!" she rose her voice a bit.

I wanted to tell her the truth but, I was to scared of what the consequences will be... "i was out with my friends! We were Just out enjoying the view of the city and making people smile!" i had to yell for she can actually understand. Even though i was lying, this time she looked like she believed me, but she looked a bit broken hearted, was it something i said? "aunt Cass, I'm sorry I yelled at you.. " i said finally understanding why she looked sad.

She looked at me and I can tell she made a fake smile "it's alright Hiro.. I just need to know where you are, I get to worried because you're all i have and I don't want to lose you..." she said with tears filling her eyes. I felt like a jerk Now " I'm okay aunt Cass, I promise. Nothing bad will happen" i said looking at her, she looked at me "I'm going to bed okay? " she said wiping the tears that were falling down her cheeks, I nodded and she went upstairs.

••••••••

It's been a while and I haven't heard from my aunt, I can usually hear her but it was dead silent, except the TV was on. The show that was on ended and I decided to check up on her, I turned the TV off and headed upstairs. I was outside her door and sighed, I knocked on it " aunt Cass? You alright? " i said a bit worried. Nothing, I heard nothing, I opened the door and my eyes widened at what I saw. My aunt wasn't in the room and the glass from the window was all shattered to the ground in a thousand pieces, she was gone... But where could she be?