Chapter 3

Hiro's pov

I was pacing around in her room thinking, "where could she be? What happened? Who did this...? " i mumbled. I stopped for a moment to think more, I looked out the window and tried looking for her, I walked downstairs and bumped into baymax, I have forgotten to take his suit off so I didn't bump into a comfortable marshmallow, I bumped into a hard boulder.

" ow..." i whispered rubbing my head, baymax looked at me " on a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your pain? " i glared at him then sighed " it doesn't matter right now... I need you to contact the others" i said looking at him. He looked completely confused but did it anyways " you don't seem we'll Hiro, what seems to be the problem?" He scanned me didn't he?

"i-ill tell you later, I need to save it for the others.. ", I said before running to my room, I took my suit out and changed. I ran to the garage and waited for their arrival, I opened the garage gate and waited outside.

I was still worrying about aunt Cass, I leaned against the wall and sighed "what is taking them so long? ".

Gogo's pov

We were on our way to Hiro's house again, Wasabi was driving and Fred was in the back with honey, I was in the front. A song on the radio came on, one of Wasabi's favorite 'Fall Out Boy- American beauty/American psycho ' oh great...

Wasabi smiles wide and starts singing his lungs out. I think my head is going to explode. I close the windows, I didn't want anyone to think the team Big Hero 6 are losers just because of an annoying singing voice! I want to throw one of my discs at him. He sings louder. "That's it... " i whispered to myself, "Wasabi! If you don't shut up, I swear i will hurt yo-" i was interrupted by the car horn going off and a huge bump. What is going on?

I look forward and see were about to go off a cliff. I panic and take over the wheel, the others screaming, I turn the wheel to the right and the car turns, it stops and we were close to the edge still. Everyone was panicking, so was i.

A small smile came on my face, but then it faded away, I glared at Wasabi " what happened! We could've died! " i yelled at him, he looked terrified still then looked at me "i-it wasn't my fault! " he looked very confused also, I looked at honey and Fred, they we're freaking out.

I sighed and let go of the wheel, Wasabi was about to step on the pedal so we can leave until we saw a Man in front of the car. He was wearing a black coat with a gold stripe on the bottom, golden buttons and black gloves, he was wearing a black mask with a gold fire print on it and the eyes glowed gold to.

" Wasabi, step on it... " i said quietly, he stood there speechless and then i yelled "now! " he stepped on the pedal, the Man shot fire at us and started pushing the car back, we tried to go forward, but it was to late. We fell off the cliff and everything went black.