Chapter 12

Hiro's pov

I felt dizzy, all I saw was black but I knew I was awake, I tried to move my hands but they wouldn't move far, I heard someone laugh in an evil way and I was a bit confused "good morning, I hope you slept well. You must be wondering what's going on, but. We'll leave the mystery to you" he chuckled. I heard footsteps come closer to me and I tried to yell but I realized i had tape on my mouth.

"hope the ropes are comfortable, and I hope the blindfold isn't to tight" he said stopping in front of me. I knew i was in a chair and I had an idea, I squirmed around trying to make the chair fall cause if it fell, maybe it would brake. I felt the chair stop and heard a sigh, "stop doing that right now! You'll leave when I say so! " he yelled, I stopped and looked down, "I'll go get you something to eat, and drink" he mumbled and I heard his footsteps walk away.

It's been about five minutes and he still haven't came back, and while he was gone I was trying my best to escape. I tried to pull my arms away from each other and when I did, they finally broke the rope. I smiled and took my blindfold off, I untied my feet and looked around at the place, I ripped off the tape and wanted to yell in pain, but I had to stay quiet.

I walked away and looked for an exit, I have left lots of doors and still no sign of it, I kept walking until I fell into a deep hole, I waved my arms around to try and find something to stop myself, I looked down and saw a room, I finally grabbed a vine and it kept going, it stopped and I was in the room but stuck on the roof.

I looked down and saw Sunfire, he was working on something. My heart was beating, I hope he doesn't see me, it looked like he was making food, I guess he's the one that talked to me when I was trapped.

I started slipping from the vine and I tightened my grip, I panicked more and Sunfire got up, my feet were hanging so I brought them close to my chest, it was sort of like a work out. He packed up the food and drink then headed towards the door, he stopped under me and I gulped, I looked behind him and saw the exit. I smiled and he just stood there looking for something. I hope it isn't me...

He walked towards the door again, but before he could leave my hands got a bit sweaty and made me slip off the vine. I fell to the ground onto my knees, I heard a strange click and Sunfire turned around and looked straight at me, or so I think he did. I can't tell cause of the mask.

I got up fast and he made fire grow into his hands "how did you escape! You were supposed to be captured still! " he aimed his hand at me, I backed up and looked at the exit door, I turned back to him, " you won't be able to make it out of here alive" he said with an evil laugh. He shot the flames at me and kept laughing.

He stopped the fire knowing I was dead but once it went out he gasped, I was still alive. "what? I... how?!" he yelled, I looked up at him with a confused look and I looked at myself, I was still okay. But how? I got up from the floor again and smirked, I finally realized how I survived, once i fell I pressed a tile, which was a button. It had made a shield around me.

I felt the shield disappear and I worried, Sunfire ran straight at me and I saw water and threw it on him, he stopped in his track and Slipped from the water that was on the floor. I chuckled and ran out the door, I kept running until I made San Fransokyos pizza shop, I stood outside of it gasping for air, I smiled. Now I can home.