Chapter 7

Hiro's pov

I got up from the couch and headed to the garage, I sighed, remembering that it took a while to build the Microbots, Mochi was following me and I got some tools out. I started designing them on the computer, I was very tired but i ignored it, I needed to make them now.

I've been in the garage for almost four hours, trying to make those Microbots. I realized it was morning and I still haven't slept. I wasn't really tired, I kept building. I got up from the chair i was on and rubbed my eyes, I went to get some more tools, i opened a cabinet in the garage and gasped, I had ran out of tools!

"no, no, and no! I can't Just run out! " i worried. How am i going to get my friends back? And my aunt? Baymax would've made this job easier... My friends would've been able to help me, and my aunt? I just want her back.

I looked around the garage looking for more tools, but no sign of any. I sat on the chair and rested my head in my hands, I was so stressed. Mochi meowed repeatedly and I got kind of annoyed "Mochi shut u-" i stopped speaking once i saw what Mochi was playing with... He found his hover boots? But how? I thought i threw them away?

I walked over to him and picked up the hover boots, I checked the fuel and it was full. I sighed and laid them back down, I got up and opened the door from the garage, I stepped into the house then i stopped. I got an idea. I walked back in the garage and closed the door behind me, I picked up the hover boots and looked at Mochi, will it work?
I thought for a bit then it came to me, I smiled and looked at Mochi " Hey Bud, how would you like to help me save the world? We'll actually, the city? " i said, he Just looked at me with a confused look then meowed. What am i saying? He can get badly hurt or something might happen to him.
I thought more, not sure what to do. I looked at the hover boots and shook my head "not gonna happen", I picked up Mochi and walked upstairs, I went to the kitchen and put him down, I filled up his bowls and headed to the cafe, its supposed to open in one more hour so I should start cleaning up.

I looked outside the window and saw no customers at all, their usually lined up outside waiting for us to open, just cause we give the first customer their Order for free. I was confused and shrugged, I might Just check on them later, the cafe was already cleaned up some how so I headed upstairs to my room.

I opened the door and headed inside, I laid down on my bed, I shut my eyes close and I fell asleep, not peacefully, but stressed.

I woke up a bit quick, I was feeling a bit weird, i sat up, I looked around and saw my window was open, last time i checked it was closed. I got up to close it but something caught my eye, next to the window, inside the house was blood stained onto the wall, shaped into a hand print "what the...?" i got even more confused, I felt like I wasn't able to breathe, I groaned in pain and looked at my hands, they we're covered in blood?

I was even more confused, I felt weaker, I fell to my knees and hugged my stomach, i was bleeding a lot on my stomach, I was very confused still, I looked up and saw, the same guy i saw in the alley. Sunfire. He aimed his hand at me, everything went black...

I woke up gasping for air, frightened, I looked around and it was night, it was all a dream... The window was closed, but i forgot about the cafe... I was still very confused, why did i have that dream?