Chapter 17

Hiro's pov

I woke up very startled and looked around gasping for air, was I dreaming again? I'm getting very annoyed by this... I got out of the chair i was in and looked at MegaBot, I instantly looked away when I remembered the dream I just had, I looked at the time on my robot clock and it was just 10:54 PM, since I'm not going to the Bot Fight anymore ill probably just take a tiny walk?

I headed downstairs and went down another then headed outside, I put my hands in my pocket of my sweater, it was getting a little colder now that it's December. I looked at the Café before leaving and headed to the place where we had the showcase...

Well there is a problem... It's not the way it used to be now, someone rebuilt it and now its a huge place for only the smartest people to work in, to tell you the truth I kind of want to work there, you get your own lab, you don't need to have lab partners for some stuff, and you can just invent, but I can't go there, they said I 'wasn't' too smart to go there, but hello? I'm a 15 year old kid who graduated high school at 13 and started college at 14! That isn't smart enough?

I kept my focus on the ground when I headed to the place and felt a little broken, my brother is gone and I can't be with out him, he's the best brother anyone could ever ask for. I saw the place in the distance, I was still a bit surprised they haven't named it yet, how am I supposed to know what my dream place is going to be called? I hope they name it soon cause I'll prove to them that I'm a genius! And I'll even try to invent something they won't be able to compe- " hey Hiro!" A voice interrupted my thoughts, I looked around and saw it was Genny.

"Hey Genny" I said forcing a smile, "what are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused " well I saw you and just wanted to say hi" she said with a shrug, "oh, well hello again" I repeated, kind of... She smiled and looked back "well gotta go, nice seeing you" she said before running off, I smiled then continued walking forward.

Once I made it I sat down on a bench right across from it, "someday, I'm gonna be there, and I promise you that, I won't let you down, I know you would want me to go here, I want to go here too..." I said quietly, I felt like Tadashi was next to me, I felt his presence, I didn't want to leave, knowing my brother was here I just wanted to stay here forever, I looked at the building and remembered about the fire, and how Tadashi tried to save Callaghan, it all replayed in my eyes when I looked at it, I felt a tear go down my cheek and I blinked back to reality, I sighed then looked down, "Tadashi is here..." I mumbled, a small smile came and I got up, I felt pride in me and nothing will get in my way, I'll stop Sunfire, my brother would want that... I'll get my friends back, and help aunt Cass get out of there too, and can't forget the walking marshmallow.

First thing I got to do is plan on how I'm going to defeat him alone, and his buds to, I don't know how but I'll win. In thoughts a bucket of cold water poured on me and I jumped "Holy Robots! It's freezing!" I yelled shivering, i heard a laugh and it sounded familiar, " I told you I'd get revenge! " Fred shouted and kept laughing, I gave him a glare and he stopped "you pour freezing water on me.... In December.. I'm surprised I haven't turned to ice yet..." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Sorry little fella, probably should dry up, we have some planning to do!" He shouted punching the air excitedly, planning? "W-what are we planning?" I asked very confused and cold "on defeating Sunfire!" He smirked, I smiled "glad I'm not alone anymore, lets go!" I said pointing in the direction I live at, I crossed my arms for warmth while Fred and I left "I got a plan already!" He smiled, "can't wait to hear it" I smiled.