Chapter 9

Hiro's pov

The movie ended and I turned off the TV, I closed my eyes then fell asleep, Mochi still on me.

It turned morning, I stretched and opened my eyes, Mochi was in the kitchen eating, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, my eyes widened when I remembered I had school. I really don't feel like going though, I got up, I have to, I went to my room and got ready.

Once i finished i didn't bother to eat breakfast, I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door, I took my phone out of my backpack and checked the time, I put it back in my backpack and ran to school.

I made it then entered the school, I headed to my first class which was humanoid construction, it starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 10:30 AM, I headed to the robotics lab and saw my teacher Mr. Froeb.

"your late..." he said, I threw my backpack to the bottom of my desk and shrugged "by one minute " I sat down and he sighed, he started talking to the class about what we were doing today but I started talking to the person next to me, "Mr Hamada, when I'm talking you aren't" Mr. Froeb shouted, I sighed and crossed my arms, listening to him talk, I was already bored.

I looked at the time and it was only 9:56 AM, we started our projects, we had partners, I chose one of my friends named David as mine, the others were struggling and we were almost done "this is so easy, I can't believe those losers think it's hard" David chuckled, I rolled my eyes "let's be a bit nice okay, it is easy but for them it isn't, we're the geniuses here but that doesn't mean we have to brag about it" I sighed.

He looked at me with an annoyed look "since when did you care about these pathetic people? You have changed a lot you know that? ". I glared at him "their not pathetic okay, and I don't know what makes you think that, if your going to act like this, then I don't think we should be friends anymore... "

He chuckled then shook his head "are you listening to yourself? " I clenched my fists and the teacher looked at us, he raised an eyebrow then the bell rang "thank goodness! " I grabbed my bag and headed to my next class which was laser photonics, David was in that class and another one of my friends named Victoria.

I went to the tech lab and entered the class and sat down, I put my backpack down, David and Victoria sat next to me. Class started at 11:00 AM and ended at 1:00 PM, I sighed while we were waiting for our teacher Ms. Yoshida. Victoria had gum in her mouth she looked at me and David "so, we still going to destroy the teachers offices after school today? " she smirked while popping her gum, David smirked and nodded, I shook my head and Victoria gave me a confused look and David rolled his eyes "sorry, but I'm opting out on this one... Sounds a bit to rude for-" I was interrupted by Victoria "who cares about the teachers? None of us! Your gonna come with us, you have no choice" I sighed "like I said, no, and you can't make me, if i don't want to im not going to... " I crossed my arms.

She groaned in annoyance and then the teacher walked in, they looked forward and I did the same "morning class, today we are not having partners, we are having a competition instead" Ms. Yoshida said, Victoria and David smirked, I sighed, everyone else was just whining cause there was no partners.

She handed us our team tools for our project and we went to work right away. I was on a role, Victoria and David saw and their jaws dropped, they continued and I smirked.

It was 12:38 PM already and I finished, I was already exhausted and the others were struggling, Victoria and David were almost done, the teacher stopped the class for a moment "okay, the winner of this competition is Hiro Hamada, I still want you guys to continue but class ends in thirty minutes, so start packing up your stuff and read till the bell" she announced, she grabbed my project and left, I took a book out and started to read.

The bell rang finally and I grabbed my backpack and left, my last class was Aerial robotics, it started at 2:30 PM and ended at 4:00 PM, Victoria and David followed me to the cafeteria, we got a snack and chatted, but half of the conversation was fighting. We headed to our classes and they didn't have the same class as me, once they left I sighed with relief.

I entered the robotics lab and right when I did Mr. Roe did to. I took a seat and put my backpack down, "hello class, I will be right back so be good. " he looked right at me and I gave him a confused look "what? " he shrugged and left. I took a paper out and pencil then started sketching, right when I did someone tapped my shoulder "excuse me but, Is this seat taken? " a girls voice said, I looked at who it was and gasped.

It was the girl I've had a crush on for who knows how long! I blushed, her beautiful blue eyes looking into mine, her beautiful long brown hair, I wasn't able to speak. She looked way from me "n-never mind, I'll find somewhere else to sit... " she sighed, I snapped out of it and smiled "it's not taken, you can sit here if you want " I looked at her again, she smiled "thanks" she sat next to me and I try not to blush.

"I'm Genny by the way" she said looking at me, I smiled "what a beautiful name... I-i mean um, my name is Hiro Hamada " . She giggled, "thanks, your names pretty cool to" ,the teacher walked in and demanded us to get a clean piece of paper out, we did exactly that.

The bell rang and I grabbed my backpack, Genny did the same and exited out the door, I ran after her and shouted her name, she looked back at me and smiled "so see you tomorrow? " I said with a smile, she nodded "of course, your in the same class as me " she giggled I nodded and she waved "bye Hiro " then she left. I waved and smiled, this day was almost perfect.

I headed out the door, David and Victoria spotted me and grabbed my arm "like i said I'm not going okay! " I yelled at them, Victoria rolled her eyes "ugh! Your such a loser! " she yelled and left. David sighed in annoyance and looked at me "she's right you are, I'm embarrassed to even be your friend, I miss the old Hiro, the one who would always like to get in trouble! I heard you lost your parents, aunt, brother, and friends, but guess what! You just lost more friends! " he yelled, I felt pain in me, that hurt, I shook my head "well you lost one to, I don't even think we were friends at all, you just used me to become popular... " I crossed my arms, he laughed "your so stupid, this is the reason no one will ever like you, you are nothing but a piece of garbage, how did your aunt put up with you? She must've thought you were-" I interrupted him by punching him in the face pretty hard.

He fell back to the floor, everyone's conversation stopped and they all looked at me, then at David, I realized what I've done and I back up "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to" I said, he sat up looking away from me "your going to regret that... " he mumbled, I ran out the door of SFIT and tried to forget everything that happened today.