Chapter 5

Hiro's pov

Baymax and i headed out the garage door and looked around to make sure no one was there, "it would've been way better if you had scanned them... " i whispered to baymax. He looked at me " well i haven't seen who did this, if i had then i would've scanned them " he looked back forward and I did the same.

I headed into an alley and it was pretty dark in there, but i needed to get through it so I can head into the city secretly. "baymax, why are you so quiet?" i asked when i wasn't able to hear him that much. But there was no answer "baymax? " i turned around and didn't see him.

I looked around then heard someone laughing quietly "who's there? " i yelled, even though it was dark, I was able to see a little. "it's been a while" a Man said, I saw he had mask, the voice sounded a bit familiar but what did he mean by it's been a while? I sighed and walked closer to him, he looked at me " we all know that the bad guys win... Give it up and give them to me Now! " he yelled, I was more confused, give him what?

"your wrong! Bad guys always lose! And what do you want? I have nothing right now! " i yelled back, " i want, the Microbots! " he growled "they were all destroyed! And I won't even dare to make you any! " i crossed my arms, he did the same and laughed quietly again then looked back at me.

"if you don't make me those Microbots, then I'll have to end your aunts life" he said kind of calm, aunt Cass? He has my aunt? "and maybe your 'healthcare robot' to" i felt anger fill me again, he has baymax to? " you better not hurt them!" i yelled. He shrugged "i don't want to hurt them, but if i don't get what I asked for, I'll have to"

I stepped back a bit and thought for a bit "why do you want these Microbots? " i gave him a confused look, "i need them to get revenge!... Do you know who i am? " he looked away from me when he said it, I shook my head "no, i don't? " he turned back around "good, call me Sunfire for now on... Or maybe I'll kill you and you won't be able to" he aimed his hand at me and shot some fire at me. I don't know what happened, cause everything went black...