Chapter 21

Hiro's pov

I kept on sketching, Fred was still asleep, I'm going to make something compared to a watch. I finished my sketch ten minutes later and examined it, perfect! Well not exactly...
I went to the garage and grabbed some tools out,
Fred brought some and I guess I had more tools in my messy room. I started the computer and put in a tiny card, I installed the data and started creating the watch.

I finally finished the body of it and just waited for the card, my eyes were starting to fail me, I used strength to stay awake, the computer finished and I jumped up, I ran to the computer and took out the little card, I inserted it into the watch and saw it flash a bright light at me, that's a good sign, the lights are working, now let's just see if the other powers work, the powers I put in it was a magnetic shield, a hologram, and a laser.

The powers may seem like nothing but its gonna work, trust me. An hour later I stopped playing around with the watch, I was sound asleep on the chair, I didn't get the idea myself for the watch, I remember my dad would always try to make a watch like this, he kept failing, but never gave up, just like my brother, but my dad finally made it, he taught me how to make one as well, but then... Yeah you get the point.

"Hiro! Hiro wake up! " I heard someone yell my name,
I shot up and gasped, freaked out I tried to see clear but since I just woke up, it's blurry, I saw someone in front of me and it didn't look like Fred, my vision got clearer and my heart almost stopped "Hiro hurry! " my mom yelled and pulled me up, I let her drag me while I looked at her, puzzled, she hugged me tightly and started crying, I slowly hugged back, "mom?" I whispered, very confused, in one sniff I smelled fire, "Hiro we need to go now!" she said pulling away and looking me in the eyes, is it possible she survived?

I heard a crash upstairs and my mom pulled my arm and ran upstairs, "what's going on? " I asked but she didn't reply, we made it upstairs quickly and the whole cafe was on fire, I gasped and looked around, "Hiro, the only way out is to go through this " she shouted over the flames I looked back "what about the garage? " I asked looking at her "we can't go out from there, there's a huge crowd of angry people out there! And I'm here to try and save you from them! " she shouted again "save me? What did I do? " I asked "the fire, the people, hiro, their after you" she said calmly, OK I'm getting so confused now.

I looked back at the garage, a huge piece of wood fell down and I looked back at my mom, but the only problem was, she wasn't there "mom? " I asked but she still wasn't there, I looked around and jumped at the figure I saw, "who's there? " I whispered, it came closer and I caught a clear and good glimpse of the man, SunFire.

He came closer and I backed up "hey Hiro.. She's right, their after you, those people, and when they do, I'll be there, with you, but not alone" he said, I could almost see him smirk, I felt the ground rumble every five seconds, and I felt the flames grow bigger, sunfire moved aside and I saw a huge round armored figure coming forward and it had red glowing eyes... It came closer "baymax? " I mumbled, he stopped in his tracks, I backed up, he aimed his rocket fist at me and sunfire chuckled "look for a new angle" he whispered, and ran off, I gasped and baymax shot his fist at me, I closed my eyes then jumped up from my seat gasping, I looked around and saw I was back in my garage, I looked at my watch, I took it off and sighed, what is going on?