Chapter 19

Hiro's pov

A few hours past by and I still had nothing, there was crumpled paper all around me and Fred was asleep, I was tired but I needed to have a plan. I thought I had another plan but it just sounded like another fail, I crumpled up the paper and sighed " No ideas... Useless brain" I mumbled and laid my head on the table face down.

I got up and headed to my room to get some more paper cause I already wasted the pile I was using. I opened a cabinet and took out a pile of paper. I headed back downstairs and accidentally bumped into a picture frame, "ow.. I need to watch where I'm going or else I might end up in the hospital" I chuckled.

I bent down and grabbed the picture frame, I hanged it back on the wall and sighed, the picture had my parents, Tadashi, and me, I was just three years old, the picture was taken just 5 hours before my parents died in the car accident, Tadashi was more hurt about it... He stopped talking to me for a while, he never ate and barely slept.

I put my hand on the picture and smiled, I started to think of something, maybe the plan... It looked like a good idea, I held on the paper tightly and went to the table, I started to sketch out my idea, and lets just hope it works.