Chapter 14

Hiro's pov

I kept waiting for the night to come, but only ten minutes passed by, I groaned and headed downstairs, I remembered something and almost tripped down a step, I made it down safely and ran down another stair that is next to our kitchen, I made it to the bottom and turned right and headed towards 'The Lucky Cat Cafe'.

I walked in and flipped the sign that said closed to open, once i did lots of people rushed in the cafe and got in a line, my eyes widened on how fast they came but I shrugged and headed in front of the cashier area, I asked what they wanted and wrote it down on a list.

Once it was all taken care of and everyone was sitting down I started to get their order. One by one out of fifteen people in the cafe I finally finished after, I sighed with relief and started to clean the counter. I looked at the clock and sighed, its going to be a long day...

Some of the people finished and headed my way, they handed me money and left, now there was two people left. I looked up at the only people left and gasped, I can't believe I barely realized this!

I walked slowly to a man in the corner of a table next to the wall, he was looking out the window and didn't notice me yet, I cleared my throat and he turned around, i saw a good glimpse of him and didn't believe what I was seeing, but I knew this wasn't a dream. "F-Fred? " I asked very confused, he smiled
"hey Hiro" he replied, I can't believe he's alive? I have so many questions to ask now...