Eating In The Basement And HIM

Martina's POV
I woke up at 7:00 today to get ready for my first day at school at Studio On Beat and if I'm being honest I don't want to go because I'm ashamed of myself. My parents tell me to always sit at the back where nobody can see me and that's what I do. Finally after rambling about being ashamed of myself, I do my average morning routine. I only look in the mirror to check my makeup but it's never okay.

"Glad to see you got your ass downstairs Tini." My Dad sarcastically said.
"Yes, now come and eat your breakfast that I made.... No wait, that's for Fran, Sorry Tini." Mom said with a smirk.

"Mom, Dad, I need to tell you a few things, 1. Only friends call me Tini, 2. Is that I never eat the same luxury as Fran so I don't care and 3. (After calming down) I'm going to diy my hair ombré."

"But Martina".... I cut her off.
"Whether you like it or not!" I proudly stated.

Just then Fran came downstairs. "Mom, where's my breakfast." Ugh he's so rude.
"Honey, it's on the table."
"Don't honey me, call me SS or Star Stoessel." See what I mean.

Star Stoessel has got a modelling contract and he's gone crazy. He got even more crazy when he found out that I was moving to his school. In the end he got a Ferrari (AN: I don't know whether that's how you spell it.) even though he wanted a Lamborghini.

"Moooom, Daaaad Martina is making me lose my appetite with her FACE. Mom and Dad laugh.
"Martina, go and eat in the basement." Dad said. Without replying I walked to the basement, I'm happy there. When my Favourite Uncle and Aunt came, I told them the story of my life and then they built the basement as my personal area. Francisco isn't jealous because it's not full of posters or anything like his room. When it was ugly I permanently put a folded up chair there. Usually for breakfast I'd have cereal but since it's my first day at a new school, I wanted to change myself and everything around me.

By the time I finished Fran left in his car leaving me to walk. Why did I have a feeling that my brother, Star Stoessel would bother to collect me. I left without bothering to say goodbye as they wouldn't answer. Being dumb I forgot to bring a jacket. I felt cold until someone wrapped their coat around me and it was HIM

AN: Hi guys I was going to put Fran's collage on as well but I can't put 2 pictures on 1 chapter. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Who do you think that HIM?
468 words.
Love yas
STS