The Sleepover

Martina's POV
The guys were coming over to my house with their money and cars! Since I wanted the house spotless when they come I cleaned up a bit. The plan was that we are going to sort out who is sleeping with who since in my house we only sleep on double beds with 1 single bed.

The house was pretty large. Just in luck we had 3 bedrooms that my family use and 6 spare rooms. I don't like bragging like my mum but I'll let it out. We own a mansion. Then we've got 5 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room, my basement and a store room. So yeah it's ok. I'm almost sure how we are going to sleep but there are 2 spare PRIVATE bedrooms that are only for Fran's friends and families.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time Skip - Arrival
Third Person's POV
Everybody is parking into Tini's driveway Jorge and Nico, Cande and Sam, Alba and Facu and Mechi and Rugg.

They didn't bring much clothes, in fact they just brought pyjamas, clothes to wear to the shopping centre, beauty stuff and toiletries.

They all greeted each other and started.
Tini exclaimed "Hey Guys I can't wait to get started, come in and have a drink!" She gave everybody a slight kiss on the cheek but a big one to Jorge, she blushed because she didn't know what she was doing.

Martina's POV
I gave everybody a kiss on the cheek but for some reason a big one to Jorge. We all sat down and started drinking our Coke, Diet Coke to be more precise. We don't want to grow weight or anything. We had the full week to ourselves because we have a week off from school. Dad's off on a business trip so we've got the full house to ourselves.

"So let's plan the sleeping arrangements" I said.
"Ok"
"I've got 1 single bed and 3 double beds, technically 5 but 2 are private." I explained.
"I'm taking the single bed." Nico shouted.
"Oh Man, if I can't have that bed where can I sleep." Jorge exclaimed.
"You'll find somewhere." Nico replied.
"Me and Alba don't mind sharing." Facu said. Aww they want to sleep together.
"Rugg and I can sleep together." Mechi said. That was obvious.
"Yeah so can me and Sam" Cande explained.
"I'll sleep on the couch then." Jorge said.
"NO! Take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I said.
"No it's fine, I've slept on the couch a million times because I stay on my Play Station overnight." I knew I'd give up one way or another.
" Ugh fine you can, I'll sort out the pillows and extra blankets." I replied with a smile. He smiled back. We didn't notice that everybody else were staring because we were looking into each other's eyes.
The girls awwed while the boys said " Get a room." We blushed.

So after we got that sorted out we chose our MOVIE like come on who doesn't watch a movie at a Sleepover! Us girls wanted to watch Descendants but the boys wanted to watch Minions. We all ended up watching Descendants after this argument.

Flashback.............
Boys "Minions"
Girls "Descendants"
Louder
"Minions"
Louder
"Descendants!"
Then it carried on until ......

Girls: "Descendants"
Boys: "Minions"
Girls: "Minions"
Boys: "Descendants! Oh Mann!"
Girls: "Yes we've won!"

"Aww that is not fair, you tricked us, none of you are smart at this, who did it?" Jorge asked.

"Martina did, we thought about turning Descendants on while we were arguing but we knew it wouldn't work because you've got eyes and Ruggero is just staring at the house." Cande explained.
"Hhhm Jorge, you are going to have a sneaky girlfriend." Nico smirked while Tini and Jorge gasped.
"Stop messing with their personal business, of course they've been snogging in the school bathroom." Cande said. I saw Jorge looking uncomfortable but I couldn't blame him, I was close to tears. I texted Jorge:

Tini: You feeling uncomfortable huh.

Jorge: What do you think?!