Fran's Group

Martina's POV
(Lunch Time Skip)
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Life is not so bad at this school but I knew Fran would be coming. Jorge and I hung out a lot together because everybody else was just talking to their 'Oh So Lovely Boyfriends' so you could say we're loners that have friends who don't pay attention to each other. Ha!

But I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy what I had with Jorge.
He is funny, cute, handsome and smart. I wish he was my 'Oh So Lovely Boyfriend'
Wait I'm still talking to myself! Get a grip Martina, just Shut Up! But still I'm lying because I can't stop thinking about him.
I really wish I could read his mind......

Jorge's POV (Finally Somebody else other then Tini!)
I could tell Tini was having a great time we were laughing in every period, break and lunch.

But we both knew about Fran so her first day was going to be slightly spoiled. Who am I kidding, her lunch time is going to be bad because they'll do what they always do walk in those doors, 10 minutes later, dressed in black and would start beating the crap out of somebody.

I need help to expose the idiot, Tini can help, she knows all about him and his weakest spot. I am just worried that she'll get hurt and if she's worried.

Anyway it's lunch now and we were getting our lunch when Lodovica stuck her high heel boot making Alba trip over. Facu boiled with anger but I took his hands behind his back preventing him from moving. I ought to let Martina do this, she was worse then Facu! She started to scare me which is weird because I'm a man. I had to nod towards her and she went over to Lodo and SLAPPED her on the cheek. You should've seen Fran's face, it was almost emotionless but when he noticed us staring at him, he forced himself to fume his face with rage. Ha! It looked like a tomato or a fire engine!

Then Tini gave her 'Best Friend' a lecture of what she likes to call it.
"Lodovica Comello, you have became a sick, brat of a bitch just like my brother." Oops nobody knows, they are going to laugh at Tini probably because nobody has seen anything between her and Francisco that are "Stylish or Cool" looking.
"Like my brother FRANCISCO STOESSEL!" Everybody gasped. Then the headteacher came to where the teachers were standing at the balcony upstairs and shouted
" You show these brats Martina Stoessel, by the time your life here has finished, they would be bottom ranked as the popular students, however YOU Martina will be the opposite."
"Thanks Miss."
"You're welcome Martina." Wow they seem to have something. Then Martina started rambling on how they are just low life losers and how true friends and boyfriends and girlfriends really are which were obviously us. Then Lodovica spoiled it.
"Martina, at least I have a boyfriend, you don't." She blushed, I had to upfront Lodovica.
"You're wrong on that point Lodovica because I'm her boyfriend, I wrapped my hand around Tini's waist and have her a wink, she blushed and kissed me on the cheek.
Tini pointed back "It took you forever to find a boyfriend but I found a boyfriend, first day, Jorge Blanco and by next week, we won't look like this, remember I'm rich." She straightened out her clothes.

Martina's POV
Lodovica was embarrassed so she ran with Francisco.
The headteacher shouted "After lunch leave school, we have a meeting at 2:00 so leave."
We all rushed out, Fran left with Lodo to go to the photoshoot with his Mum driving since, it's been called in early. We took this opportunity to pack up the bags and our bank cards for the Sleepover. Then we all came in our cars or the boys cars. We knew we'd need them all so that we can fit everything in.

Hi Guys, A little filler chapter, the next chapters will be about the Sleepover over and Makeover and they'll be long I hope.
Any ways
Love yas xxxx
STS
695 words.