Slash

Tini's POV
He looked confused as if he had no idea what happened to him.
"Look down, Jorge." Lodovica said.

Jorge's POV
I found a slash on my white v-neck. Blood was pouring out. I never noticed that they had a knife in one of the goons hands.
"Oh." Was all I could say.
"Oh?" Jorge, a massive slash by a knife slid across your chest and you didn't notice." Tini said in a questioning tone. Putting her hands on my cheeks, she sobbed;
"Let's get that cleaned up."
She took my hand and walked with out the door.
"Where's the bathroom and first aid kit?" She barely whispered.
"Tini, speak up."
"I feel to weak, just looking at you like this, Jorge. That's why I can't speak." I get it now, she's to shocked.
"Bathroom is upstairs third door on your right, the first aid kit is in the cupboard on your left, first one." I said. 
"Thanks."

Tini's POV
I have no idea what is going on. Everything is so peculiar and why the hell is Lodo here?! I don't even get it.
Every time I dab the slash on his body with cotton balls, he hisses. The sting of rubbing alcohol has a cooling effect which makes him relax after.
"Try and relax, I need to put the bandage on tightly or else your blood will spill." He's still tensed, with a lifeless look on his face.
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because I just can't."
"You have too."
"Tini."
"Yes."
"Do you still love me?"
"What?"
"Do you still love me after all this shit?"
I took him by  his naked shoulders with the bandage in my hand as I looked him in the eyes.
"Although it's crazy as hell, I still love you, no matter what the hella happens."

Yeah after all this shit, I'm still head over heels for him and always will be.

He relaxed under my touch. I get it. I'll do the bandage later.

Jorge's POV
She wrapped her arms around your shoulders caressing my back. I carefully wrapped my arms around her waist.
Then I felt her kiss my neck. She found my soft spot and I lightly moaned. I felt her smirk as she gave me a love bite then moving up to my jawline slowly moving up to my face avoiding my lips. I looked at her with lust as she had a sparkle her eyes. I looked at her lips and saw her biting them again, giggling.

Then my babygirl tugged my hair from the back pulling me to her face, kissing me rudely on the lips.

First with her lips then she started to grind her hips against mine making me open my mouth from pleasure, she stuffed her tongue in mouth and soon both of our tongues and lips were dancing with each other. I carried on with it as I slowly moved my hands to her ass. She moaned. Pinching her butt, I took her and placed her on the sofa. She let go of my lips and my chest.

"And done."
"What do you mean?"
"Look in the mirror."
She wrapped the bandage around my body. How the hell did she do that while we were making out?
"Oh, it's easy when you're in pleasure." My sneaky babygirl smirked.
I pouted.
"I was enjoying that. But you only done that so you can get the bandage on me."
"To get you relaxed, but I enjoyed that too, maybe a bit too much." She winked.
"Hhm, so whatcha thinking about now babygirl hhm?
"I'm thinking of having some more fun."
"I like that idea."
"Only if you're not in pain."
"I won't be in pain but pleasure." I smirked.
"Then let's go to your room in this place, we'll speak about what happened tomorrow."
"I can live with that."
"Good."
"Wait, you're going to lose you're V-Card?"
"Yes I'm going to give my virginity to you." She giggled. Alright then.
That was all she had to say. I took her bridal style to my room and boy it was good.

I don't have much to say but I'll make a bunch of chapters and publish them all at once. But do you want a 'pleasure' like full on part or do you want me to leave that out.

-R A M I S A H