Getting To Know About You Part 1

Martina's POV
I gasped when I saw a boy. I mean seriously a boy, why would a boy help me. I know very well that I'm ugly. He closed my mouth being the person who forgets what I do. "Woah close your mouth or you'll catch a fly, By the way what's your name?"
"I- I'm Martina Stoessel but you can call me Tini." I managed to stutter out. "What's your name ?" I said.
"Jorge, Jorge Blanco." Do I know him, maybe he's from Fran's school.
"Thanks for the jacket"
"You're welcome"

Jorge was a great looking boy. He had a red checkered shirt with a slip on tie, he had a black button up blazer that was rolled up to his elbows, his hair was in a quiff and had denims with Converses on. To top it off he had a watch wrapped around his wrist.

I feel like it's love at first sight.... Any ways.

I had to open my mouth but I was comfortable.
"Do you go to a school called Studio On Beat?" I asked hoping he did though I didn't know why.
He smiled, "Yes I do, may I ask why."
Ignoring his question for last.
"Do you know Francisco Stoessel?"
"Unfortunately yes I do but why are you going to the studio? Wait he doesn't know I'm his sister, Tini Stoessel, Fran Stoessel.
"Let me answer those questions," I said "I'm Francisco's sister Martina Stoessel and I'm coming to this school and by the way don't worry about saying 'unfortunately I do' about my brother."

"Thanks for not minding but why don't you?" Jorge asked still concerned. Since we had like half an hour we went to Buenos Aires Park. A beautiful park especially during spring with roses scattered around. I told him the whole story without Jorge interrupting once. His eyes full of concern. But then I was like you know about me and I don't about you.
"Hey Jorge, can I ask you a question?
"You already did." I rolled my eyes. I ignored him.
"You know loads about me but I don't about you, can you tell me about yourself?"

AN: let's change POV's now.

Jorge's POV
I wanted to tell her but I couldn't. I had to act strong. She was close to tears but never cried but I knew I would cry. Those prejudices who says boys can't cry are wrong. Maybe I'd have the courage next time, tomorrow even but not now, not with the recent accident. My life is the opposite of her's but 1 addition added which is why I can't forgive my sister for this. Anyway back to Tini.

Tini is an amazing girl. She was wearing a poka dot slim fit t-shirt with a black skirt. Her hair was slightly brown in between her layers. He makeup was natural and soft, definitely not like my sister Lodo where her face is like a Barbie Doll. She wore Converses just the girly type.

I feel like it's love at first sight.... Any ways.
I told her, "Maybe another time, we have to get to school or else we won't be there on time."
"What, we are going to be late. Then she grabbed my hand with her tiny hands and tried to take me there but she didn't know the way. I smirked. She understood what I meant.
"Let ME lead YOU shall I." I said. She blushed. I love it when she blushes.
"Yes LETS go" and then we walked hand in hand to school.

AN: I love writing this chapter because Jortini were together. Please tell me about your opinion. It would help me.
617 words

Love yas xxx
STS