The Forest

Warning: This is the turning point of my book. It's where the real action will begin so watch out!! I'll be changing this book to PG13 so hopefully it's still alright.

Jorge's POV
Martina fell asleep after the halfway mark of the drive, it's the middle of the night but at this point, it's the safest time to take her to the lost forest. My past lies in this land but still beautiful things are here and that's why I'm taking Tini here. I just hope my dad doesn't come.

"Love wear this." I say as I pass a blindfold to her.
"You're funny... I ain't wearing that." I chuckled.
"Yes you are or no surprise." I said in as much of a stern voice I could do without laughing at her maddened expression.

"Fine, but it better be worth it."
"Trust me it is."

Martina's POV
"Trust me, it is." He gave his signature move: An annoying smirk and a wink. Although he is a pain, I know he means good. But sometimes he's kind of... mysterious. As if he's hiding something. But I believe that if he is hiding something then it's probably because he's not mustered up the courage to tell me or because he thinks it's the betterment for us all.

He tightly wrapped it around my upper head, only enough to make sure it doesn't fall off. I turned around and sighed placing my hand on my chin, leaning against the blackened window. Jorge placed his hand above mine that was resting on the handle of my seat.

"Sleep, baby girl. This is 1 hour ride and trust me, you'll need it." He said as if he read my mind. I tilted my head against the window as Jorge locked the cars doors and drifted of to sleep.

///
"Wake up love, we're here." I heard Jorge whisper. I forced my head to push up into a straight position to show I was awake. He grabbed my hands and guided me out of the car. Locking it.

Then I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders and knees into a bridal style, running. From the scent of the cologne, I knew it was Jorge.

I giggled and bit my lip.

"Ugh, don't do that." He said.
"Do what?"
"That sexy giggle and lip thing
"Oh you mean this." I done it again.
"Yep"
"Hhm we'll see."
I felt my pumps hit the ground.
Jorge loosened my blindfold to reveal a magnificent area.

Jorge's POV
"Jorge what is this place?"
"The Forest, where I spend most of my time, just not so much now that I'm with you."
But then I heard a gun fire.

Shit

"Martina, we need to run. NOW." I shouted. More guns blazed sounding our eardrums.
"Can you run in those?"
"YES!!" She said grabbing my hand and running in the wrong direction. But there is no wrong as they were surrounding us.

Fuck

"Martina, slide through the hole." I whispered.
She nodded her head yes but she wanted to say no. She skidded on her back kicking the protagonists in their groins.

That's gotta hurt.

Taking my gun of the pocket, I ran and smashed bodies together pushing them away. I flipped and gutted them with my gun and shot very few bullets. I had to use them wisely. I didn't have much as I was running low. Then I slid through the hole which led to the basement. I felt a slash or pain in my chest but it was nothing, probably cause I'm straining my body.

"Martina." I whispered as I saw her tear dropping from her sparkling eyes.

"What happened to you Jorge?" She asked sobbing.

After forever!! Here you guys, is a chapter. I might set up a contest soon so watch out. This is very short compared to what I normally wrote but my writing is a bit better now. It's more descriptive in my opinion, what do you think? Do you like the new cover?

 It's more descriptive in my opinion, what do you think? Do you like the new cover?

This at the moment.
Or number 2 which I've not put up

Today I want comments on which cover do you prefer, and if I should do longer updates after a while or shorter updates that are given quicker

Love ya
LUL
713 words😭

Bye chickoos

-R A M I S A H