Pleasure

Martina's POV
Jorge lifted me up and as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he ran upstairs. He placed me on the soft duvet of his bed and locked the door. I signalled with my finger to come closer and as soon as he did, I crashed my lips on to his slightly rough lips. I moaned as he reached to my neck kissing my soft spot leaving a hickey licking over it to soothe it down. I done the same to him. As I was doing it, his hands travelled over to my breasts slightly squeezing them before groping my ass to lift me up and turn me over in a rush to get my cardigan and top off first. Nipping on my skin as he reached for my bra. Giving him the signal he took my bra off.

"You're beautiful."
Damnnnnn

And welll we know what happened then... a little suck gave me hard pleasure as fuck.

He travelled to my stomach past my navel pulling my jeggings until they were thrown somewhere. My matching panties were pulled off teasingly revealing my full body to the one and only Jorge Blanco. My hands were rushing through my hair as he amusingly (well for him) glided his tongue across to my ummm area? 

And he begun one of the most memorable things that has happened to me... ever. And damnn I loved it. Soon his fingers joined along and maybe I did too😏. I moaned his name as he grinned into my area asking for more as it made him harder. Ugh I wanted to get my hands on him.

When I couldn't take it anymore Jorge Blanco managed to make me explode as I screamed his name out. He smirked as he licked it and boy was he in for a treat.

Jorge Blanco

Well I done my job well. As soon as I licked her up. She sexily pulled up and flipped us over. Soon after travelling down to my area wasting no time to take a look at my 8 pack cause duh I'm hot😎. Though it was cover by a bandage. Fuck she'll see it soon anyways. I was in my boxers and Tini was rubbing me. I got hard as a rock and I didn't even think it was possible. I slightly groaned and it was Martina's time to smirk. My boxers were pulled off and chucked on the rug. She pumped me and took a bold lick and I groaned in pleasure as she licked my tip. Teasing me, going up and down and soon she took me in whole. I moaned as I grabbed her shoulders guiding her up and down. She managed deep throating me but I didn't want to come yet. I picked her up and turned her over.

I grabbed her cheek
"Ready babygirl."
"Fuck yeah"

And slowly I glided her in but it wasn't that hard. She didn't get hurt to much even though she's a virgin. Slowly I began. And it was amazing. We went through all ways and hours later after she came like 20 times and i finally came in the end. We were both a mess and tired. So a leisurely bath was good for us both.

Yeah we took one together...
But I don't wanna give the all the deets away😉

HI GUYSSSS
I know it's been ages and I've got to say I'm sorry. But here's the Sven you all wanted. I'll be editing this story cause it looks shitty but I swear it'll be back on track and so will my other stories. Thank you so much for the support and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Joyfulblanco
JorgeBlancoMarryMe

This was for youu😂😏😉 I Hurd I'm like you lot now😂