Getting To Know The Girls

Martina's POV
Me and Jorge are getting on really well as friends.
(For now.)
Wait I'm talking to myself! Awkward... But I feel like he's hiding something from me maybe about his sister. I had no girl friends so he introduced me to his boy friends girlfriends, 1 including his sister Mercedes Lambre. In my guess/conclusion they don't get along very well. Their were these other girls called Candeleria but friends  call her Cande, Mercedes or Mechi and Alba. Apparently Lodovica used to be in the group but my crappy brother came and ruined her life. She hates me but loves Fran because he's 'Star Stoessel. She thinks I'm a piece of rubbish NOW I mean. Actually before Fran fell in 'love' with Lodovica we were best friends but as always Fran got what he wanted, a girlfriend but I'm 100% sure that he is using her because she's pretty and popular. Plus I feel like he is using Lodo because before when he was single he moaned in my ear about getting him a girlfriend when we were really close because his friends all had girlfriends but he didn't. Hilarious right but nobody will believe me because everyone loves Fran. Anyway back onto the girly conversation.
"Hi...I'm Mart..ina Stoessel but you can call me T.. Tini.
"I'm Mercedes Lambre Blanco but you can call me, Mechi."
"I'm Candeleria Molfese but you can call me Cande"
"I'm Alba Rico but call me um......ALBA!" I laughed a bit, "Ok so you're Mechi, Cande and ALBA, I shouted then we all laughed especially when the boys stared at us with confused faces. After like 5 minutes of laughter we talked about each other and our siblings. I wasn't shy at all then and I catches a few glances of Jorge looking at me when I was laughing, his face looked adorable! I already noticed that Mechi was Jorge's distant sister. I have no idea whats gone on between them. I wanted to know about her past but said we needed a private area. I said we could go to my house since my parents and Fran are going to L.A for his first photoshoot. Then I got an idea.
"How about we all have a sleepover including the boys at my house. I'm going to be alone so it's best to have some company, you can stay for a week since they are gone for a week and they won't notice a thing because we can clean up a day before they come back!"
"We're All In!" They shouted then after awkward silence with the boys staring at us, we burst into laughter again almost dropping to the floor then I froze as I saw Jorge's adorable face then he noticed and smirked. I got back to reality and found myself in an even uglier mess. I straightened my weird, dull brown hair and clothes then saw the girls staring at their clothes and face in the mirror.
"We need to change."we started to talk about it and planning on going tomorrow since I was dying my hair tomorrow and wondered whether the boys wanted to come. We knew they would say yes because they always stared at the 'popular boys.' We gathered our savings or money that we've had our whole lives technically since our parents are cocky and rich but it was only for their reputation since they knew people would've found out. To tell you we don't need it all but the more we use the better we'll look and get a better chance of careers.

As you've noticed we've became BFF's and decided to talk to the boys for the last 1o minutes before we've got class.

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say that I'm posting another chapter just Martina meeting the boys instead. They both will be posted together and I'll tell how many words there are because that's my thing. I'm doing these in 2 separate chapters because I've got a picture of the boys I wanted to show you but I don't know how to add more than 1 picture to a chapter. In other words HELP! Any ways hope you enjoy it
Love yas. Xxx (again my thing)
STS

Underneath It All JortiniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara