You'll Love It!!

AN_ Who likes the new cover?? The other one was boring...

Jorge's POV
When Rugg said Diego, I came back from the daydream I was having. I looked straight across to the pair and saw Diego and Tini. I've told Diego all about Tini, except one thing, her name. Yeah... He's the guy I talked to before a fell asleep with Tini in her bedroom. I don't really like saying the names of people that Diego doesn't know because sometimes, he can be a bit of a snoop and poke his nose in a bit.

"Jorge?? Diego kind of questioned.
"Hey Diego..." In my most casual voice that I could. I fake smiled at him when Tini wasn't looking but glared when she wasn't. I decided to start my present for her, well continue on with it.
"Hey Guys?" I said trying to get their attention.
"Yeah?" They replied stretching the word out.
"Since Diego is here and is probably going in Martina's car, I'm gonna take a taxi."
"Jorge..." Martu started... Even after what I'd done, she still worries.
"It's fine."
After like 10 minutes she finally gave up.

Diego's POV
I can't believe that Jorge is the guy that kissed Tini. I had a slight crush on her so I was pretty angry. He looked jealous when he saw me and Tini together. It's weird how he rushed off when their argument was over.

Martina's POV
Jorge is clearly up to something. Hopefully something good. I could tell he was jealous when he saw me and Diego together even though, we're nothing more than siblings. However I could tell that Diego likes me. He's just trying to keep his cool because that's the 'cool' guy he is!!!

Jorge's POV
I ran to call my friend who is a taxi driver that I was text messaging earlier. I hopped in and rushed over to Tini's house. You're probably wonderenubg how I'm gonna get in there. Well simple!! I stole one of her spare keys so that I could sneak in. I'm not going to start climbing up windows just yet.!! I grabbed those bags from my 'morning walk' and  I took Tini's, face wash, towels and creams and whatever those things girls use everyday. It actually was already packed up with the help of Rugg!! I knew Tini bought makeup because I was stalking her while Nico bought stuff. Then I sprinted to the taxi to get to the 5 Star Hotel.

Once I reached the hotel I checked in to the romantic suite of hotel. I chose the biggest one because Tini's claustrophobic and hates being in small places. It had 2 beds or was supposed too but for some reason there is a king sized bed so I'll have to hope for the best!! Then there was a bathroom which will fit 3 people and 2 wardrobes. It contained the shower gel and the shampoo and conditioner.

I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair. I changed into my outfit and put hair gel in my hair.

Meanwhile......

Martina's POV
I was driving Diego, Alba and Facu to my house with Rugg following. Through the whole time I was staring while thinking about Jorge. Something happened during that time. Not too serious... okay maybe worse. It happened like this.

"TINI WATCH OUT!!!!!" Facu shouted while Alba was screaming. A truck was driving towards us. I quickly steered us around, coming to a break on the side.

So yeah, that happened. Whoops.  Anyway, we arrived home and I walked the slowest to the door. On the porch I saw 2 large boxes with my name written down in it with a heart on the side. Confused, I took them into my room. I opened the first, slim one and saw a pack of violets, my favourite. Then I open the large one  and saw a beautiful dress, a leather jacket, a leopard printed purse and some accessories. (In media💗). After I unpacked it. I saw a letter at the bottom of the box.

Hello my soon to be love, (hopefully). ;) I hope you like the things I bought for you. Don't worry, you'll look beautiful. I bought your fav flowers. Just put them in the vase in your bedroom. I'll see you soon. There will be someone downstairs to take you in the 'car'. BTW pack your makeup. You'll need it and You'll Love It.❤️

Love you, your ****

Aww whoever did this is very cute and I feel like I know them. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I curled them into small bouncy curls and then did my makeup. I couldn't wash my face properly because I didn't have my face wash which is weird!!! Then I used my make up with my new makeup and packed it up in my purse. I started heading towards the door and noticed that the guys were watching a movie and they didn't even notice me.
Then I saw Rugg at the door in a suit with his hand laid out giving me the sign it take his hand. He didn't even talk to me or do anything no matter how much I was complaining in the ride which did I mention was in a LIMO!!! Like OMG!!!! He walked out of the drivers seat and opened mine and pulled me with my hand. Then he finally said:
"If he hurts you, I'll kill him okay. Be safe." He gave me a peck in the cheek and left without another word. I shrugged and stared at the 5 STAR HOTEL!!!! This guy must love me a lot❤️❤️. Then I walked inside it and then the lady at the receptionist asked
"Are you Martina Stoessel?"
"Yes." Was obviously my reply.
"Ok then, follow me." She led me to the romantic suite to a door. She took my hand and dropped the keys in it." She left...
I knocked on the door and nobody answered...

Jorge's POV
I heard her knock on the door so I straightened out my clothes. She kinda forgot to use her key...

Martina's POV
Oh I'm so stupid I've got a key!! I unlocked it and opened the door and then I saw JORGE STANDING THERE IN A HOT OUTFIT! Our mouth jaws were dropped down but I didn't know why his jaw was was dropped down.
"Woah!" Is all he could say...
"Wow!" Is all I could say... I then walked towards him while his arms were open and got one of those hugs that I love. But I wanted to wait for the kiss incase anything goes bad. I'm really cautious.

Jorge's POV
I heard the door unlock and Tini stepped in with the outfit that I gave her. She looked way more than the infinity of beautiful!! Mouth jaws dropped and then...
"Woah!" Is all I could say...
"Wow!" Is all she could say...
I skipped some of the chiz because I wanted her in my arms. I open my arms wide and she ran into me. Adorable, I know!!💗 Knowing her, she wants to kiss at the end.

I took her to the suite and led her to the room. She looked at it, in awe!! I lightly slid a hand around her waist and then took her to the bed.

"I'm sorry Tini, there is only 1 bed." She frowned... Uh Oh.
"My Love, it's fine and why would you want 2 beds, I prefer 1 for us to share!!" 2 things of what she said made me happy: she called me 'My Love' and she wants to sleep with me!! She's adorable...
"Whatever you say Beautiful!!" I smirk when she blushes. Then we had our dinner in the restaurant which to be honest wasn't that great... Oh well.

When we were getting ready to watch a movie, Tini exclaimed "I've bought nothing here for me to use!!" She looked like she was going to pout and cry.😂 I laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Her arms were crossed against her.
"Nothing but the fact that I bought all your stuff from your house!!"
"Really thank you, My Love!!" Aww. "Jorge, where are my pyjamas?"
"I kinda forgot them... Sorry Tini." She frowned. Then I went to my wardrobe and grabbed the longest shirt, I've got and passed it to Tini."Here, wear this, you'll look hot!" I smirked.
"Only for you!!" She's too cute. When she came back, the shirt looked shorter but still!! I already changed and was on the bed ready to watch the movie. She cuddled up next to me, into the crook of my neck sending shivers. She looked into my eyes and before I knew it, her lips were touching mine in slow-mo! It was amazing, soon things got tough but not that far!!😏1/2 an hour later after our 40 minute make out she was asleep. I couldn't blame her, the movie was boring!! Then I carried her bridal-style and took her to our bed. I layed next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while she was cuddled into my chest then my eyes got heavy and soon I found that I fell asleep with my beautiful in my arms...

Hey Guys!! Sorry for not updating. Jortini special for you, hope you enjoyed it!! Not much to say other than sorry for any mistakes... I've been thinking about a new idea for a book and it includes magical powers so keep an eye!!
Love you 💋💋💋
STS
1593words