#5 Getting To Know The Boys

Martina's POV
The girls decided to take me to the boys who are Jorge's friends and the girls boyfriends. Jorge introduced me to them. When he saw me he wrapped his arm around my waist and he asked "How did it go, you're alright right?"
Aww, he's so cute, Stop Martina NOW, but as you guessed I couldn't.
"Jorge I'm fine and they are my best friends now!"
"Good so it's time to meet the boys who will NEVER hurt you okay." He glared at them seriously.
"Dear Jorge you are so protective, they will never hurt me." I continued, " because you are here and they know your bad side, like come on everybody has a bad side." I smiled innocently.

"Yes that's true" a boy said.
"Oh I forgot, sorry you don't know who they are." Jorge started. " Guys this is Martina Stoessel."
"Hi, I'm Martina, thanks Jorge, I've not got a lot to say now." He chuckled. "But just call me Tini."
"Hi I'm Facundo Gambande but you can call me Facu." Facu said.
"Hey I'm Nicolas Garnies but call me Nico."
"He's really humorous." Jorge added. I laughed. I feel like I've got the laughing gas on today.
"I'm Samuel Nascimento but call me Sam."
"Hey....Tini?"
"Rugg you here," I squealed and hugged him "Why are you here, weren't you in Italy, I tried calling you, it takes me foreveeeerrr to find clothes and now I look ugly, you my brother have got a lot to answer."
"Uh Oh, I'm sorry Tini, I change my phone and deleted your phone number by accident," he looked down. I smiled.
"It's okay, you can tell me when you visit my house for the sleepover that the girls and I have planned."

"What sleepover?" Nico asked in a interested tone.
"Since my parents are gone for the week with my brother who I'll talk about at the sleepover if  you are going to come are going to L.A I'm going to be alone which is crap so I'm inviting you all to my house aaannndddd we are getting a complete makeover with full wardrobes from my fashionista brother Pasquarelli who will help us since he is crazy over clothes."

"I'M IN!" they all shouted. At least I've not only got the laughing gas today.

Then we burst into laughter and as we were laughing the girls and I dropped and then I expected to find myself on the hard, cold floor but felt 2 arms wrap around me and the boys (except from Nico who had no girlfriend carried on laughing) catched us. Cande and Sam, Rugg and Mechi, Facu and Alba and Me and Jorge. Wait me and Jorge.... We stared into each others eyes then Jorge lifted me up and sat down on the stool with my arms around my neck and my butt on his lap. We chuckled to ourselves then started talking about life and what not.
I had to tell them about Francisco because I've learned to say everything sooner than later. (The hard way.)
" Boyyys....."
"Yeeeahhh."
" You do realise and the girls know by the way that I'm Francisco's sister, Jorge and Rugg know too as well." Their jaws dropped.
" You don't look like him." Facu said. Alba slapped his arm and told him to shut up. I chuckled.
"Don't worry, I get that a lot, that's what the sleepover is for anyway, to tell you." I replied.
"Yeah we noticed." Jorge chuckled.

Cande changed the subject because she knew I felt uncomfortable.
"You're carrying our bags when we're shopping." She said
"There's no need." Rugg said.
"What do you mean by that Rugg?" Mechi questioned.
"Since we've got a lot to buy, there are trollies (AN: you know when you shop for food but the ones where they are going to are open because they are folding up ones.) , the boys are pushing them instead." I replied.

"Wow, we're going to a massive one." Sam asked.
"Yes we are." Rugg replied.
"We'll love it, it's the furthest centre from all the centres I know about." I smiled.

Just then the bell rung.
"Lets go to form now shall we?" Jorge said.
"Wait where is my form?" I asked.
"Tini check on your timetable." He replied. We all looked at our timetables and saw that all of us had the same timetables and forms. I jumped of Jorge's lap as he took my hand.
"Let's go guys, the lovebirds had their moment." Rugg smirked. Me and Jorge blushed.
"Yeah, let's." And then we walked to our forms, laughing still. Then the girls yanked me of Jorge's hand and said "What's going on between Jortini." Jortini, our ship name.
I simply blushed and replied, "Nothing," I continued "Yet." I smirked then walked over to Jorge taking his hand with the girls doing the same with their boyfriends and then we walked to our form.

Hey Guys, hope you enjoyed the Jortini moment ish. Diego is coming soon as a BROTHER to Tini. Hope you enjoyed these 2 chapters.
Love yas STS.
Girls Chapter 715 words.
Boys Chapter 859 words.
All together 1574 words.