The Makeover And The Best/Worst Morning Part 1

Martina's POV 
I woke up from the best sleep AND dream ever. It was about me and Jorge......... Wait no I can't talk about this. UGH! But then I felt a bare chest next to me. Soft and muscular, the only body that belonged to Jorge. I was startled at first but calmed down when I remembered last night. Suddenly Jorge spoke "Take a picture it will last longer." I smirked and ran 2 fingers around each of his packs sending him shivers down his spine. I don't care what I'm doing I'm just living my life. "Jorge, get up now." I said in my most sweetest voice possible.
"No Tini I want to do something I've been wanting to do ever since I saw you." I had a confused look on my face but that stopped when he crashed his lips on to mine. I didn't need a second thought to kiss him back. He was on top of me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. Soon we were in a passionate make out not even regretting what we were doing. I knew that me and Jorge wanted to carry on further but not now. I knew he wanted it because I could feel it. (AN Even writing this makes me feel awkward so I won't be able to write as much scenes like this because I've never experienced it.) We stopped when we heard a knock on the door. I told Jorge to be quiet by putting a finger on my lips that were wet and slightly
swollen but not too much to see.
"Tinita it's Mechi, we're sorry for what we said yesterday and we know you're still angry but please just come downstairs, we've got something for you and Jorge." She sounded so cute but when she said I'm still angry, that felt wrong because somebody changed that.
"Okay but I'm not mad okay just tired." I fake groaned after.
"We get it Tinita but do you know where Jorge is, he's not on the couch." Oh crap now I need an excuse. I got an idea. I texted Jorge to say that he went for a walk.

Tini: Say you went for a walk okay.

Jorge: KK but I need my kiss.

Tini: Flirt, just shut up and text that you went for a walk.

Jorge: Ok

Tini: Also delete this conversation because if they find out about us then they'll say they were right all along!!!!

Jorge: Ok I get it.

After a little peck on the lips Jorge got up and deleted the last 6 messages as I done the same.

Jorge's POV
After our make out I went into the bathroom. Then I just remembered, I didn't ask her out!!! She'll think I'm crazy and that I used her, I better make it up to her. Ding

Tini: Hey Jorge, where are you, Mechista has something for us.

Jorge: Um I'm out on a walk because everybody was asleep, I'm at the park I'm coming, ok. See ya. Xxx

Tini: Ok see ya. Xxx

"Mechista, I just texted Jorge, he said he walked to the park when everybody was asleep, he's coming back, okay." Martina exclaimed.
"Okay thanks, bye!" Mechi says.

After that conversation I had a shower, changed my clothes in the bathroom, brushed and styled my hair, plopped my shoes on and slid down the pole or pipe that was near Tini's bathroom window. Boy was that hard. Anyway I drove my car and if you're wondering how I got away with that well: Tini was having a shower which seemed like forever, Nico was still sleeping and the rest of the guys were I think making the 'surprise' or smooching each other. He he!!!

Martina's POV
Surprise huh. I wonder what it would be. Wait a minute, Jorge kissed me and we're not even together. Well he didn't ask me out so maybe he was using me. I hope the 'surprise' will make me feel better. I felt tears in my eyes but quickly wiped them away. I tidied up the bed me AND Jorge slept on. I kept a mental note my head to get the bed changed so I don't smell Jorge's aftershave. Not that I didn't enjoy his company, smell and kisses. STOP JUST FRICKING STOP MARTINA!!!!!!