Chapter Two

Yesterday went by pretty slow for Josh, so he was happy about getting to sleep in today. He woke up past noon, indicating that his two sisters left and had slammed the door mindlessly. He groaned, now sitting up. He was greeted with a blinking phone, meaning he received a message.

'What time do you want me to come over?' (Sent at 10:42)

'You're not still sleeping, are you?' ( Sent at 11:15 )

Josh smiled and replied: Some of us actually like to sleep. Come over in an hour, though.

The reply was almost instant, which amused Josh how of little Chris was on his phone. 'See you then.'

Josh hoisted himself off the bed, now beginning to get ready.

.:.

Chris arrived precisely an hour later, texting his arrival. The door opened a moment later to a cheerful Josh. 

"You could've knocked," he said, making room for Chris. 

"Didn't think you would hear it," Chris answered, going in to kiss Josh. Josh smiled and kissed him quickly. "What did you want to study?"

Josh and Chris both sat down on his couch, Josh digging out his English booklet and Science folder. "These two."

Chris chuckled. He expected English; he has seen Josh's test grades before. "Science first, because I know you're horrible at English." Chris took his Science folder and opened it. "What parts do you understand?"

"I understand growth and development, uni and multicellular organisms. I don't really get autoroph, heterotroph and response to environment," Josh explained.

"Oh," Chris said, taken aback. "Easy. So, for an autotroph, they are the organisms that are able to make energy-containing organic molecules from raw materials from an energy source. For example, the sun." Josh nodded. "Response to environment is how on develops and responds in the development they grow in. An example is a new puppy - -"

"I should get a puppy," Josh though aloud.

"Beside the point. Anyways, when you first get a puppy, usually they are very active. Over the course of a year, they tend to mature, based on their environment. Understand?"

"This should be in the textbooks." Josh muttered.

"You understand, though, right?"

"It's easy to now. Miss Wen  should say this instead of her grumble." Josh sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back into the couch, making Chris let out an amused chuckle. "It's not funny," Josh protested, sighing again.

"It is a bit," Chris replied, removing his glasses and then putting them on the table in front of them. Chris could practically feel Josh's smile on him.

"So, Chris," Josh said, leaning forward. "How about we do something else?"

"We still have to make up a schedule and have Mike agree it."

"We can do that later," Josh said, strandling onto Chris' lap before kissing him slowly yet seductively. 

A few seconds later, Chris broke the kiss. "As much as I love your couch, I think I like your bed more," he whispered.

Josh smiled and slid off him. "Grab your glasses and follow me," he said, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Chris, when up and with glasses on, followed Josh, coming up to his side. "Hey, save some for me," he whispered again, making both males laugh. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Washington wouldn't mind a sleepover.

______________________________

I know that these chapters are very short, but the paper I wrote is nine pages long and I do not not indent or start a new paragraph, so it become pretty hard knowing when and where to put an end to a chapter.

But, thank you for reading. The next chapter is to be posted soon.

I apologize for it being pretty bad so far xD

Climbing Class fan-fiction wrote by me? More like fan-fiction of these two that don't even act like their characters.