Chapter Nine

Chris ran and ran until he was in front of Josh's door. He breathed heavily from running, now placing the pup in one of his many layers, successfully hiding him. He began to knock harshly and repeatedly on the door, wanting an immediate response. The door opened a little while later, showing a slightly confused Josh. 

"Josh," Chris breathed out. Josh rolled his eyes, shutting the door. "Josh, wait," he said, wedging his foot through the door. "Please."

Josh, seeing his defeat, opened the door again, waiting for Chris' next words. 

"I... I know I already apologize, but I want you to know that I do mean it. What I did with Mike - " Josh shifted uncomfortably. "... I'm not even sure why I did it honestly. I guess I didn't want Mike to be hurt. Everytime we did it, or if I was just around you, I felt so guilty, and I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to see you hurt either. It happened anyways, though..." He muttered off. 

Josh began to shyly rub his arm. 

"I hate myself for it, and I find it myself revolting... M-Mike told me he was just seeing if he was attracted to someone else, because he has a crush on Matt.

Silence followed and Josh kept opening and closing his mouth to say something, but no words were being said. 

"Um." Chris dug the puppy out and handed him to Josh. "I - I remembered what you said about wanting a puppy, so I bough- - well, n-no, I found one and, um. . . I'm giving him t-to you."

Josh looked down at the puppy in his arms and then back to Chris. 

"I-I'll pay for him and everything, He doesn't have a name yet, s-so you can even name- -"

Chris was cut off by Josh's lips on his. Chris was quite alarmed and his eyes shot open, hardly even processing the heavenly act. 

Josh leaned back, smiling with tears falling down his face. "Broski," Josh said, pampering the dog.

"W-what?"

"Broski," Josh repeated. "His name will be Broski because you gave him to me, and you're my bro."

No matter how ' dumb ' that line really was, tears streamed down Chris' face, blurring his vision. 

Josh came closer to him and pushed himself onto Chris' chest, taking in his warmth. Chris smiled through his tears and wrapped his arms around him and the dog. 

"Hey, bro," Josh whispered after a moment. "I love you."

.:.

"How's Broski?" Chris asked about a week later. They were both at Josh's house, but Mr. and Mrs. Washington were out with the pup wherever. 

"He's pretty good," Josh answered from his homework. "He's a real bad trouble maker, though."

"Well," Chris said in reply, moving over to Josh's bed. Josh sat up and looked at him, smirking. "He is just a pup."

"You were a kid once too, you know." Josh said, leaning onto Chris. 

"We knew each othersince third grade. We both know." Chris whispered the last part and kissed Josh. Josh smiled into the kiss before pulling back.

"I miss your braces." 

Chris rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to reply with a smart remark, but Josh deeply kissed him, pushing him down into the bed. Chris moaned, slipping his hand under Josh's shirt, stroking his thumb over his hip. Josh layed his body atop Chris moments forward, grinding themselves together. Josh leaned up and removed his plaid shirt, revealing a tan, lovely body that always made  Chris' head spin. 

He begun working on Chris' first layer of clothes, Chris' eyes practically burning holes in his body. "What?" Josh asked after prying off Chris' shirt. "Like what you see?"

Chris smiled, pulling off his second layer. "Always."

Josh chuckled until he saw another shirt. "Dammit, Chris. How much layers are you wearing? Don't you ever get hot?"

Chris laughed, pulling up his shirt to show his stomach. "I caprepared for the winter, unlike you." Josh rolled his eyes at the witty comment. "But this is the last one; I promise."

Josh leaned down again, placing kisses on Chris' milky stomach. Chris shifted and moaned as Josh began to nibble on the flesh. Josh trailed kisses back up Chris's jaw before nibbling on his ear lobe, whispering, "What do you wanna do, Cochise?"

Chris gulped and tightened his grip on Josh's upper arm. "I..." Josh smiled and Chris' mouth went dry. Josh's frame was outlined by the moonlight and his hair was slightly messed now, having Chris' heart melt. 

"Chris?" Josh asked, sounding worried. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? O-oh, yeah. You just look really beautiful right now, you know." Josh blushed, now not knowing what to say. "We're you worried?" He teased, playing with Josh's short hair. 

"I wouldn't want the person I'm about to fuck to be in shock or anything, looming over Chris again.

Chris smirked. "Is that what we're gonna do?" 

Josh kissed Chris' temple."You know it."

They both shared a look before Chris moved down and began unbuckling Chris' belt. "Hey," Josh said while undoing his button. "What about I use the belt to - -"

"Don't. You. Dare." Chris answered, knowing exactly what Josh was about to say.

"Aw," Josh said with false sadness. He removed Chris' pants and underwear, picking his lips at the sight of the new revealed flesh. Chris held his breath as Josh began to undress as well, revealing his lovely skin. 

Josh tossed his clothes to the floor before reuniting with Chris. It took both of them a moment to get situated but neither of them were complaining. 

"Wait," Josh said, removing Chris' glasses.  Chris nodded back in thanks, vision now blurred. 

Josh lined up with Chris before pushing in slow, earning a lusty moan from Chris.

Josh laughed. "Save some for when I actually start moving."

Chris grunted in annoyance. "I can just touch you, Josh, and earn a moan," he said in defense.

Josh blushed and began to thrust just to end the conversation he was obviously failing.  

Chris bit his tongue, still adjusting to Josh. After a few moments, Chris was a mess of sweat and moans. His voice was in time with Josh's thrusts and his hair was disheveled from the movement. He bit his lip when Josh hit his prostate,  breathing heavily through his nose. Though he was biting his lip, it did little to keep out the throaty moans. "Fuck, Josh," he breathed out.

Josh kissed him, their moans mingling with the other's. Josh broke it, not too long later, a string of saliva line breaking when doing so, and pressed his head into Chris' shoulder. "Dammit, Chris..." He bit into Chris' neck, having Chris thrown into pleasure and have his release. Josh followed soon after, licking Chris' neck.

Both males stayed like that for a while, letting energy seep slowly back into them. Josh placed a kiss on Chris' collar bone before standing up and handing Chris his glasses. 

"Where are you going?" Chris asked, putting on his glasses.

"Just to lock my door," he answered sliding on his boxers. "Don't really want to be scolded by my parents just because we're sharing a bed." 

"You mean we just did that... with the door unlocked?!" Josh smiled and nodded, locking the door. "What if someone came in?"

 "I think they would have gotten the hint from your moaning."

Chris scoffed. "I wasn't that loud."

"I'm not complaining," Josh said, climbing under the covers and cuddling close to Chris.

Chris was going to protest, but figured not to and just wrapped his arms around Josh, kissing his head. "Night, bro," he muttered.

"Mmm," Josh moaned, cuddling closer. "Night, Cochise."