Chapter Eleven ( Final )

Josh woke up the next morning to a cold bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes from sleep  before noticing the scent of pancakes. He began to slowly make his was downstairs, still overly tired. 

When Josh reached the bottom, he saw Chris' head poked out and he kept muttering something. Josh smiled and walked over to him.

Chris looked up upon hearing footsteps and smiled. "Good morning," he said. 

Josh kissed him. "How long have you been up?" 

Chris smiled. "A few hours, maybe." Josh looked down at the pup nibbling on Chris' finger. Broski sagged his tail upon Josh petting him. "Are you happy, baby?" Chris muttered to the pup, smirking as the pup's face lit up. 

Josh smirked and leaned over Chris. "I thought I was your baby?" 

Chris looked up at Josh. "Whoever said you weren't?" He closed the gap between them, not hesitating to insert his tongue in the kiss.

Josh moaned and smiled into the kiss and kissed his deeper. It continued like that for quite some time until Josh pulled back violently, yelling an "ow!".

"What?" Chris asked frantically. "What happened?"

"He bit my chin!" Josh complained, rubbing his chin. 

It took a moment for Chris to comprehend the situation, but when he did, he burst out laughing, having Broski wag his tail and Josh glare. "Bite? Nip, maybe." He chuckled, ruffeling the dog's fur. 

Josh huffed. "Well he did."

 Chris smiled warmly at him. "Go get some pancakes, Josh."

He sighed; he couldn't stay mad at that smile for long. "Alright, alright." He quickly kissed Chris' temple, not wanting to be bit again, before turning to get some.

"Oh, and Josh?" Chris called. Your chin is bleeding."

Josh groaned.