Chapter Four

"Doing anything tonight?" Josh asked Chris when school ended. It made Chris ill hearing his voice and seeing that innocent smile. Half of him wanted Josh's smile to turn into a scowl and then hear him say, "I know what you did, you disgusting freak. I thought you actually loved me," and perhaps even slap him. But no. He had to put on that smile and be the wonderful boy he is.

"Dang it," Chris muttered.

"Chris?" 

"Oh, uh," Chris looked over at Josh whom had confusion all over his face. His eyebrows were pushed together and his eyes were tracing over Chris, looking for something, and they even stopped walking sometime. "Oh, sorry. Um, yeah. I have to study... with Mike... tonight."

"I think you should sleep," Josh confronted, feeling his forehead. "You might be getting a cold."

"Might be..." Chris muttered in response.

Josh sighed. "Well, alright. Get some sleep soon, Cochise." He leaned up and kissed Chris' temple.

"Bye," he muttered weakly as Josh waved from his car.

.:.

"M...Mike," Chris managed to get out, gripping the muscular back from above him. It was hard to grip since both males were sweating and constantly moving, but it provided a good challenge.

Mike grunted from above before leaning down and biting Chris' neck, yet again. Chris revealed his neck more, liking the feel of sharp teeth on his flesh. 

"I-I'm not going to last mu- -"

"I know," Mike grunted out in between thrusts. "Me too." He began to thrust much faster than before, making sure to hit Chris' prostate. 

Chris groaned loudly before hiding his face in Mike's shoulder and moaning in time with the thrusts. A few more moments and the two let out a shaky breath, Mike collapsing atop Chris. Pure exhaustion had taken over them both, though one was brimmed with guilt. He had been purposely ignoring Josh's calls and text messages and even lying to him though all he wanted to know if Chris was doing okay.

"Fuck nuggets." Mike's voice brought Chris back to realization. Though he was pretty much blind without glasses, he knew Mike was smirking. "You did great, Chris," he said lowly before leaning down to kiss Chris.  

Hours later, Chris and Mike were downstairs on Mike's couch. "Hey," Mike said, gaining Chris' attention. "Ever thought about wearing contacts? You look pretty hot without glasses."

Chris' face heated up."I-I thought about it before. I just think glasses are better since I have the nervous habit of pushing them up."

Mike nodded. "Makes sense. But if you do ever want any, I have extra."

Chris smirked and looked to him. "Why do you have contacts?"

Mike blushed. "I was supposed to wear glasses, but I wouldn't wear them, so I convinced my parents to buy me contacts. I don't need them anymore."

"Have any pictures of you wearing glasses?" Chris pestered, holding back a laugh.

"S-shut up," he grunted, flushed. "All I have left are those dumb glasses and contacts."

"I'll start wearing contacts if I get to see you in glasses."

Mike groaned. "That's unfair."

"Um, I get to take a photo of you in glasses once and I start wearing contacts. It's only unfair to me."

"Fine," Mike finally said. "Upstairs on my desk somewhere."

Chris smiled victorious before running upstairs, retrieving the glasses. Moments later, he ran back downstairs and practically forced the squared glasses on Mike.  Mike, not hearing Chris, practically chocked on his beer from shock.

"Okay," Chris said, pulling out his phone. "Now... Smile."

"I'm not going to smile."

"Aw, come on," Chris playfully said, taking a photo."You look great."

"Well, I can see clearly."

"Really?"

"Clearly see that this is a waste of time." Chris rolled his eyes. "Contacts are in the bathroom cabinet."

"Yeah, yeah."