i will follow you into the dark - sea turtle harmonic

" I want a love like yours" I sigh looking at Ashton and Luke.

They both chuckle and then kiss causing the others at the table to wolf whistle.

A silence over takes the table until Ashton speaks up.

"I used to be close friends with harry" he says sadly." Before he turned into a proper douche."

Flashbacks from yesterday start to play through my mind.

I roll my eyes and take a drink of my soda.

A awkward silence falls over the table.

"So I was thinking...and my thought was that we should all go bowling this Friday" Miranda cheers.

"I suck at bowling" I mumble.

"come on sally sunshine!" She teases.

She then begins to discuss the plans for bowling.

My thoughts wonder and the person they wonder to is none other the harry styles.

He fascinates me so much its amazing.

With his beautiful long hair and deep green eyes. His deep voice and his ability to make me melt with one look.

It's been a week since my first encounter with him and every time I see him he sends me this smirk that could drive anyone crazy.

Why do they hate him so much. What could he have ever done to them that was so horrible.

"Olivia?" I shake my head.

"Yeah?"

"Were you listening at all?" Miranda asks a eyebrow raised.

"What would you say if I said no.." I trail off a guilty smile plastered to my face.

" you are a proper mess liv"

"What can I say..I'm a highschool student. I'm a step away from being completely mad"

"Preach!" Louis laughs throwing his hands in the air.

"Hey, its your boyfriend" niall smirks looking behind me.

I turn and see harry walking into the cafeteria with a tall blonde girl by his side.

"Who is harry with?" I ask Miranda quietly.

"That's Samantha" Miranda smiles small."his ex-girlfriend."

"Oh"

I take a Small bite of my sandwich.

"And you said you don't have a thing for him" Miranda raises her eyebrow at me.

"I don't have a thing for him" I seethe at her.

"Mhm sure, if you don't like him then why don't you go out with another guy" she laughs.

I throw my sandwich onto my plate and huff.

"Because I am new to this school and don't know anyone enough to go out with them!"

Her eyes go wide in realisation.

"Shoot, I'm sor-"

"If you really want me to go out with a guy I'll try...maybe I'll go out with michael from my science class"

"Clifford?!" Luke chokes.

"Yeah" I grin.

"No no no he is worse then harry" Ashton rushes getting a hit in the shoulder from Louis."Okay maybe not as bad as harry"

"Well look there he is" I point to the table he was sat at."maybe I'll go say hi"

"Wait no!" Miranda grabs my arm.

"Don't be a bore Miranda! Live a little"

I put my hands on my hips, stick my butt and boobs out more then turn to the table.

"Do I look good?" I ask with a sultry Smirk.

Niall chokes on his water which makes Miranda hit his chest.

"I'll take that as a yes"

I slowly walk to his table and When I reach the table he was at his friends eyes slightly widen.

"Hi Michael, i'm olivia from science" I chirp putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Hi olivia from science" Michael smirks.

"I was wondering if you're busy tonight?" I pout my lips and stick my boobs out slightly.

His eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"I'm not busy but maybe you could come to a party with me tonight?" He asks not taking his eyes off of where they shouldn't be.

"Sure thing babe here's my number"

I give him my number and saunter back to my table of friends.

Louis and Luke give me a high five while niall and Ashton laugh.

"I underestimated you Olivia" Miranda giggles.

"I know you did babe."