say my name/cry me a river- the neighbourhood

"So how are we going to dress you for the party?" Miranda asks skimming through my closet.

"I don't even know" I laugh as I flop onto my bed.

"How about this?" She asks taking out a short red dress.

"Nah, too slutty" I shake my head.

"It was in your closet?" She tosses it to the ground.

"It's my cousins"

"How about this" she shows me a long black gown.

"Too formal"

After many squeals on how she 'found the perfect dress' and a huge pile of clothes is made on my floor Miranda lets out a loud gasp.

"I found it!" She shouts laying a short silver dress on my bed beside me.

"Its great!" I squeal running my hand over the material.

"With these heels" she says laying a pair of gold and silver heels on the dress.

I grab the items and quickly get dressed. After that I sit in front of my mirror so that Miranda can do my makeup.

"Don't worry love, I know what I'm doing" Miranda winks as she grabs the brush to eye-shadow.

When she is done with my makeup I look completely different.

"I look hot!" I laugh as I make faces at myself in the mirror.

"Totally, if I wasn't with Niall i'd tap that" she kisses my cheek making me laugh.

I look at my phone and see Michael texted me.

Michael: I'm here babe ;)

Here we go.

"He's here" I smile as I stand up.

"Have fun babe!" Miranda slaps my butt.

"don't be So handsy , I might have to tell niall" I tease.

"Be quiet, you know you like it"

I laugh and shake my head as I exit the house.

As soon as I close the front door behind me I see Michael in a red pickup truck waving at me.

"Hi Michael" I smile as I open the truck door.

"Hi Olivia from science" Michael chuckles.

The whole ride to the party we didn't talk. It wasn't awkward but it was quiet.

He had some band called bring me the horizon playing on his radio and I have to admit their music is pretty good.

"We're here!" Michael cheers

"Yay" I half smile.

"Lets go!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

the house smelled like alcohol and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

The music was loud and sweaty bodies were pressed against mine.

"You want a drink?" Michael screams over the music.

"sure!"

when Michael wonders to the kitchen I decide to find somewhere to sit.

When I sit down I observe everyone around me. There were the couples making out, the ones that were already passed out and the ones that were practically having sex on the dance floor

"Olivia?"

I turn and a smile is etched onto my face.

"Hey harry" I beam standing up.

"Do you have a thing for me because you seem to be following me, Whats up?" He laughs as his eyes scan me up and down.

"Nothing, just partying!" I grin and dance around a bit making him chuckle.

"Well I must say you look bea-"

"Hey Olivia I got your drink!" I hear Michael shout from behind me.

I turn and take the drink from his hand thanking him.

"Who's this?" Harry asks sending Michael daggers.

"this is Michael, he invited me to the party" I grin and jump a bit when I feel Michael snake his arm around my waist.

"Wanna dance?" Michael asks me grabbing my hand.

"Sure"

I set my drink down and turn to harry.

"I'll be back"