Olivia - one direction

Olivia's Pov

"So you suck at bowling?" Miranda giggles as she applies red lipstick to my lips.

"Mhm" I groan squinting my eyes at her.

"Maybe harry can teach you" she winks.

I slap her shoulder and when I do she makes some sort of noise - I cant identify - at me.

"Okay, you are done!" She cheers and turns to the mirror so that she can do her own makeup.

I've never been good at makeup. Thank the gods I have someone like Miranda to help me.

*ring ring*

I grab my phone from my pocket and answer.

"Hello"

"Hey livy, I'm at yours..I uh...I hope I didn't..erm dress too..fancy"

My face lights up at the sound of his voice.

"Okay, I'll be out soon" I muse into the phone.

After I hang up the phone I grab my jacket and slip on my converse.

"Harry is here Miranda, come on!" I cheer grabbing her hand.

"Okay wait I have to put on shoes!"

I rush down the stairs and wait for Miranda but knowing her this will take awhile.

"Okay! I'm ready!" Miranda yells as she tries to put on her left shoe and walk down the stairs at the same time.

"Don't hurt yourself" I joke as she stumbles.

"Be quiet Olivia" she laughs finally putting her shoe on and gaining her balance.

I open the front door and see harry stood on the porch looking as if he was about to knock.

"Hi!" I giggle.

"Hey Livy, you look..." Harry's eyes scan my body several times "beautiful"

"Thank you" I murmur as I blush."so do you.. I mean you uh...you look handsome.

Harry lets out a low chuckle at how flustered I was.

He wore his hair in a bun, a black flowy shirt with red flowers and the first several buttons undone, black skinny jeans and the usual brown boot.

"Hey babe!" Miranda laughs running out the door.

I look around harry and see niall stood by his car.

"Hey darling" niall chuckles as he kisses her.

"Are we ready to go?" Miranda asks everyone.

" I think so" niall says "Louis, ash, and Luke will meet us there"

"Okay! Then lets go bowling!"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"So you do suck at bowling?" Harry laughs as the ball I just rolled rolls into the gutter.

"Yeah..." I trail off as harry takes my spot in front of the lane.

He shakes his head as he carefully rolls his ball.

when the ball picks up speed it hits the pins knocking all ten down.

"Are you serious" I mumble crossing my arms.

Ashton and Luke burst into laughter.

"Maybe with practice you will get better!" Niall rubs my arm.

"Come here Livy I'll show you" harry smiles taking my arm and leading me to grab a ball.

I choose one and when we reach the bowling isle harry reaches his arms around me to teach me how to roll the ball.

Niall, Miranda and Luke wolf whistle and Ashton giggles.

Louis is just sat beside Miranda with a sour expression.

"Okay so your going to put your left foot in front and when you roll step forward with your right foot" harry mumbles into my ear.

Harry guides me and when I roll the ball I cover my eyes .

"Why are you covering your eyes love?" Harry chuckles his arms still wrapped around me from behind.

"I don't wanna see how bad I suck" I huff.

"Well you might want to check this out" harry grabs my hands and uncovers my eyes.

When I open my eyes I let out a squeal.

I had gotten my first strike.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Stop!" I laugh as harry nuzzles his nose into my neck.

He lets out a grunt and I burst into laughter, my eyes begin to water from laughing so hard.

"You smell nice" harry looks up at me with a huge boyish grin.

"Harry can I talk to you?" Louis asks his eyes not leaving the ground.

Harry slowly nods and unwraps his arms from around me.

"I'll be back" harry hums into my ear and gives my cheek a kiss.

When the two are out of sight Miranda screams slightly

"He is SO into you!" She cheers.

I raise a eyebrow at the random subject.

"I don't know" I shrug "him and Louis seem to have a big history together."

Ashton and Luke nod but Miranda glares at me.

"He has never been so cuddly towards someone before liv! And he looks at you like you are his world"

"We aren't even dating" I laugh. "I barely know him

" that's why you get to know people...and you never know Maybe you guys will be a cute couple soon."

"I have to pee"  I laugh "I'll be back"

I wonder around the bowling alley trying to find the bathroom and after a minute or two I finally find them.

I make my way to them and I see a couple in front of the boys bathroom making out.

When I reach the bathroom I see that it wasn't a couple making out.

It was Louis and harry.