Chapter two //

-SCORPIUS-

I heard a crash behind me, my instinct told me to keep going, but my curiousity took over. "Oh I am so sorry!" I heard a familar voice say. When i turned around i saw it was her, the creepy red headed girl from earlier.

She was with a boy about a year older than her, and some part of me wanted to punch his perfect face. He looked like the type of guy to use people to his advantage- he reminded me of my father.

He was smiling at her, and apart from the mess on his robes he looked like Prince Charming with a good sun tan. I growled and stomped away to my table.

I don't really remember this place, but father told me to come here. He told me I have been attending this school for two years prior.
Hogwarts is what he called it. The girl grabbed napkins from off the nearest table.

"It's s'okay." The boy, grabbing her arm, said with a blinding smile. The red head smiled back and her ears flared up. It made me feel a sense of familiarity. 

The boy let go of her arm, and that's when I walked yet nearer to my table. I sat down at the table with the green and silver snake emblem, like Professor Harris instructed me to.

As I sat down, I noticed the red head girl staring at me sadly, like I was a lost piece of the puzzle.

When she realized me staring, she gasped a little and ran towards the table with the golden and maroon banner with a lion on it, she sat down next to a girl with ginger hair and brown eyes to her left, and a boy about a year older than her with messy brown hair to her right.

They laughed and talked together, but I could still see that sad look in her eyes. The group of people and the feeling I'm witnessing before my very eyes was somewhat familiar.

~

~ ~

Doing my homework was a pain. Especially because my dorm was with three loud boys my age, shouting about Quidditch and girls and crap.

I knew that my brain was missing a huge chunk of information - information that was necessary to feel such emotions as sympathy or the ability to open myself up. It was obvious that before the accident happened I allowed myself to let myself be comfortable with the girl named Rose. As much as I tried I couldn't remember anything from the two years prior. It's as if there is a blockade in my brain and it was put their on purpose, leaving out specific memories and information.

I slammed my quill down so hard I could've sworn it cracked, I then rubbed my temple and sighed, like my dad used to do when he was stressed. I was really young . . . and although my memories seem to be deceiving me, I'm quite certain he used to do that, that's what i remember at least . . . honestly I don't even know what is true anymore.

The door burst open with a loud bang and in stepped a boy my age with black hair that sweeped over his eyes, i could just barely see those intense turquoise eyes behind his hair.

His head shot up when he saw me, and I could feel his eyes on me. "Scor!" he pulled me into a bear hug and laughed, "So it's true! You are back!"

I couldn't help, but feel myself blushing, "Uh . . . Yeah. . . do i know you?" his smile faded, "Uh yeah Scor, I'm Albus . . . your best friend?" I narrowed my eyes, "That's what that other girl told me, but i don't remember you! I don't remember anyone! Hell! I barely remember myself!"

He snorted, "So what exactly happened this summer? You go to Wonderland or Narnia or something and now you don't remember anything?" The boy said with a flash of anger, then he turned serious and looked down at something on the floor.

"Nevermind . . ." He muttered. I raised an eyebrow, "Can you tell me exactly who I am to you?" I say bitterly.
Albus walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Pretty much your life sucks." Albus had a bitterness to his voice. The three boys sat quiet, trying to eavesdrop. "Oi, you three dingbats go back to doing your own shit!" As if on cue, the boy with the brown hair and blue eyes looked back at the moving picture and cheered, in the picture the guy must've scored.

"Idiots..." Albus mumbled under his breath. He looked back at me, "So Scor . . . what do you remember?" Albus asked. I shook my head, "I don't know, I know I don't remember anyone here."

He frowned, "But you remember your parents?" I felt a nagging sadness. I can't quite remember the events that caused it, but I knew my mother was dead. Ignoring the urge to snap defensively, I replied with a short nod.

Albus pressed me with no further questions. He sensed my shift in mood and went to his bed to study. 

Soon after, I followed and plopped down on my own bed. Shockingly, I had no thoughts and fell asleep fairly quickly. It was as if I was drugged into sleep...