Chapter Ten

Oohhh I was young and ignorant when I wrote this book- I'll try to fix things up as best I can...

Trigger warning: Cutting

~Albus~

Blood and knives and more blood.

That was Albus' new schedule, he didn't care that he was doing self harm. He didn't care anymore.

Nobody would listen to him. He doesn't like Scorpius anymore! He was just a tad younger than Scorpius so he was amazed at Scorpius' heroism. No. . . As much as he tried to tell himself that I couldn't fight these feelings. I knew I had to get rid of them though . . . Rosie and Scor are sure to be endgame.

Mathew Jake and Thomas weren't in the room, neither was Scorpius, it was just Albus.

There was a knock on the door, "Come in!" I say, hiding the razors and sliding down my sleeves.

The door opens to reveal Katherine Brookes.

"Hey Al." She sits on the bed next to Al. "How'd you get in?" he asks. She smiled sadly, "Lilah gave me the Slytherin password."

"Your friends with Delilah?" Albus asks. Kathrine laughs lightly, "Well . . . sure, her parents were friends with my mum and dad."

"The better question is why are you here?" Albus fakes a smile.

"Rumors. . ." She plays with her hair. "Rumors about what?" Albus asks. Katherine stops herself and turns to face Albus. Her face was serious and she brings her face close to mine, her eyes analytical.

"You're cutting." Albus jumps. How did she know? "I . . ." She grabbed my arm faster than you could say 'riptide' and studied the scars.

"Al . . ." Albus could see she was shocked to see it in the flesh. I took my arm away from her, "How did you know?" I can't help myself, I put all my anger in that sentence.

She narrows her eyes, "I noticed before anyone else, my dad is a doctor, and my mum is a therapist, they've taught me some things about body language, you've been acting strange!" She snaps. Her face then softens and she covers her mouth with one hand, "I'm sorry."

Albus shakes his head, "You probably know all of my secrets then." Albus sighs.

Katherine looked at him with one eyebrow narrowed, and another one raised. "What do you mean?"

"I . . ." Albus felt tears brimming his eyes. Kathy took his hand gently, "What is it Al?" She asks.

"I liked Scorpius . . ." he muttered. Kathy slapped him hard in the face, "STOP IT!" She screeched, standing up.

Albus put his right hand on his cheek, "What was that for?" He growled.

"For not knowing your feelings; I can't stand people who wait for people to come to them, when they know that they have to make their own path, their own future."

"I'm sorry?" Al didn't know how to respond.

Kathy then threw her arms around Albus, "I'm sorry, I get all moody at stuff like this, I promise I won't tell anyone!" She cries.

"Who all knows about . . . you know." Kathy tilts her head, "Only Rose and I that I know of." She smiles, "Again, I promise no one will find out about your secret. Just don't sit around and be sorry for yourself or I'll be pissed."