Chapter twenty one

-SCORPIUS-

I open the door to the boy's dorm to see Albus and Kathrine talking, I immediently blush and jump. "Kathrine?"

Albus and Kathrine both look at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing in here?" I shake my head, "Wait that doesn't matter we have to go, where's Rose?"

Albus stands up, "Woah, slow down, firstly, Rose went to go and find you, second of all, what are you talking about?"

"I can't explain now, just . . . Follow me, we have to find Rose!" Albus and Kat don't disagree, but they look at each other questioningly.

"I'll go left to look for Rose, you two go right!" They nod, and Kathy grabs Albus's hand and runs.

I turn the corner, and see Rose argueing with herself, with clenched fists.

"Rose!" I whisper and run to her.

-ROSE-

Where is that Malfoy? Right when I ask myself that, I bump into someone.
I look up and see Esmeralda, she has a smirk on her face and before I can ask what she is doing up, she covers my face with a bag.

-SCORPIUS-

"NO!" I run towards them and bump into Esmerelda, causing her to fall down, the bag falls from Rose's head, and I allow my hand for her to get up.

She purses her lips and stares at my hand for a while, "I stare at her in the eyes, "would you rather be kidnapped?"

She sighs, and gets up herself, "I'm fine Malfoy!" I frown. Esmerelda shivers and glares at us, clutching at the shoulder that I knocked her down with.

I see a flash of brown and black and hear Albus' voice. "Run!"

Chris runs into the room and points his wand at us, "Avada kedavra!" He spits with a wild look in his eyes.

The glass shatters in the room, and I feel fingers brush mine, then everything is a blur.

____________________________

MWHAHA . . . I am really sorry

That was book one I hoped you liked it and the first chapter for Book two will be published by March 2 my birthday!

Love you guys thank you for voting and commenting and reading and all that you guys are Fab! 😊

-Kitty