Reactions

-SCORPIUS-

I dropped the keys in my hand and froze, everyone was either staring at me or Rose. "Surprise!" Rose awkwardly says with hand motions.

Lily was the first to speak, "That's great Rose!" Her cousin put her arms around Rose's shoulders and squeals. Grandma Weasley speaks next, and then Albus, and everyone crowds around Rose, except Rose's dad who was glaring at me from across the room, his ears even redder than our couch.

"SCORPIUS MALFOY!" Mr. Weasley stomps toward me, "HOW DARE YOU-!" "RON!" Mrs. Weasley shouts at her husband, coming toward him. "Can we speak alone Ronald?" Ron scowls and follows his wife.

-HERMIONE-

After we get out of view and earshot, Ron starts to cry, "Ron . . ." I pull Ron into a hug. "I know, but just think of how happy we were when we found out I was pregnant!"

"I know, but she's my little girl!" Ron says quietly. I lift his chin, so that his eyes can meet mine, "She isn't a teenager anymore she's capable of making her own decisions!"

-SCORPIUS-

Rose walks up to me, "Are you mad?" I ask. My face felt hot, Why was she asking me this in front of her family?

"Of course not Rose, I-it's just that I'm kind of shocked and don't know how to feel." Her face falls. Did I say something wrong? "So you don't know how to feel about our child?" She snaps. "No! No that's not what I!-" She runs out of the room.

Albus puts his hand on my shoulder and I was afraid he was going to hurt me so I jump. "It's okay Scor, I know how it feels, I felt like this too when I first found out when Kathy told me she was pregnant."

I gulp, "I should probably go and get her right?" Grandpa Weasley jumps into the conversation, "It would be best to wait a little while and then go and look for her." I nod slowly.

~*~

I find Rose looking out the window where rain was starting to fall. "Hey Rosie?" I say quietly, sitting down beside her. "You do know I just felt pressured because I felt over joyed, but my emotions seemed to be stuck inside like a lock, and instead it was replaced by shock."

Rose turned toward me, her bright blue gems that I loved looking into were filled with desperation. "You mean it?" I smirk, "Forever and ever Rosie." I pull her into a one armed hug, and stare out the window with her.

"What if I'm a bad mother?" She asks slowly. I stare at her with affection, "You're going to be the best mother ever to our child, trust me."

She rests her head on my shoulder, and I felt as happy as ever. We're finally going to add on to the Weasley/Potter/Malfoy family. Everything is coming together.