Chapter Twenty three

-SCORPIUS-

It's been four years since the whole memory confusion thing and Rose, Albus, Kathy, and I were all in Seventh year.

I held Rose's hand all the way to Transfiguration Class, we sat next to each other, and gazed into each other's eyes. I loved seeing Rose's bright blue gems, they filled me with hope and strength.

It was great being back at Hogwarts normally, well who am I kidding there is no normal Hogwarts, there is a new adventure and mystery each day to solve about this magical and ancient building.

It's home to many.

"Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Weasley, stop giving each other googley eyes and can you tell me how to turn an animal into an unliving object, like a glass, or teapot?" Proffesor Freya asks.

"Ooh! I know!" Rose says excitedly, but her cheeks were a little pink, and her ears were a bright shade of red.

Albus and Kathy are dating just as Rose and I are, and Al has already told me how he is going to propose and when.

~*~

I hand Rose the little box, and she takes it gratefully, "You didn't forget!" She teases me playfully, with her tongue sticking out cutely.

Today was our anniversary and I took her out to the Three Broomsticks.

"Haha very funny, actually I remember everything since then, I even remembered the type of ring you wanted, a ring with-" She squeaked, "SCORPIUSOHMYGODAREYOUPROPOSINGTOMEMYDADISGOINGTOKILLYOU!" She helps all at once.

I chuckle, "Just open the box!" I say. She slowly opens it and I see tears in her eyes, "It's a picture of Crookshanks and I, but how-?" I enveloped her in a hug, "There's something else." I whisper in her ear.

She digs deeper in the box and pulls out a ring with a scorpion and a rose on it, "It's something to go along with that necklace." I beam at her. She hugs me so hard, I feel the breath come out of me. "I love you Malfoy."

"I love you too Weasley."

"I promise that I will always love you and be there for you Rose Weasley, I promise myself to you."

~*~
Btw Scorpius gave Rose a Promise ring not an actual engagement ring

-Mads