Chapter twenty two

Hey guys I know that I said that there was going to be a second book, but I realize I only really had an ending planned out, it really enough for a whole other story, and I do have a lot of plans, but I also have a LOT of OTP'S so yeah, there will be about one or two more chapters and an epilogue in this book to complete it.

-Madi

-ALBUS-

It felt like I have been standing there for years, I was in complete shock, I was only wakened back into reality when I felt Kathy pulling my arm and the cry of victory from Chris and Esmerelda.

"Come on Al!" Kathy cries, leading me away from the two monsters, but I felt anger flood into my veins, "No." I tell Kathy, she lets go of my arm slowly with a shocked expression, and I storm up to Chris and Esmerelda.

"You monsters! We all know what you did now, we all know who you are! And also . . . I know the truth, ALL of what you made us forget!" I yell at them.

Chris chuckles "And what is that gayboy?" I pop my knuckles, "I am Albus Severus Potter, named after two of the greatest headmasters ever known! I am Ginevra Potter and Harry Potter's son, Lily Luna, and James Sirius Potter's brother, I am related to all of the Weasley family, and we all have an unbreakable relationship, I never liked Scorpius, and I like Kathrine Brooks!"

Esmerelda cried out on pain, "Chris! Help!" Her face was cracking until it showed her true form, she was an elderly lady with cracked teeth, but the same fierce brown eyes.

"You might have changed my sister into her true form, but you can't change me!" Chris snarls.

"Actually." An all to familiar voice cuts in, and I look up to see Rose and Scorpius standing tall and alive. "We can." Rose smirks, "I am Rose Weasley, daughter of Hermione and Ron Weasley, sister of Hugo Weasley, related to the Potter's, and my heart belongs to my snake boy!"

"And mine to my flower's!" Scorpius adds, Chris backs away and runs, leaving Esmerelda withering on the floor, "Chris! Take me with you!" He was already gone.

Gale appears out of the shadows with a muggle camera, "I got it all on tape, we need to show this to the Ministry because they," Gale points to Esmerelda, and then into the shadows indicating the absent Chris, "Are the people that broke out of Azkaban and went to the Malfoy Manner." Gale gave Scorpius a look of sympathy and pity as she said it.

Rose put a hand on Scorpius' shoulder, "Everything is fine, now everything confusing is behind us." Scor gives Rose's hand a squeeze and smiles down at her.

I look at Kathy, ahe was staring outside, the wind making her hair crazy, "Was it true?" Kathy begins, "Is it true that you like me?" Albus kisses her on the forehead, "If it wasn't true, would it have made Esmeralda go into her true form?"

Kathy giggles, "No."

-SCORPIUS-

"Looks like they're happy." I say with a lightness in my voice that made Rose laugh, "I'm happy for them." She smiles. I nod, and when I turn around I see Gale sitting behind us, contacting the ministry.

"Excuse me," I say to Rose, and she nods, letting go of my hands. I tap Gale's shoulder, "Hey, are you okay?" she nods solemnly, "There will be other guys." She sighs.

Before I could say anything else, Gale pushes me toward the ground, and when I was about to say, "Hey!" I was cut off by a green light, but this time Gale was to late to Apparate, unlike Rose and I.

I heard the Minister of magic yell a spell, and then I blacked out.

-ALBUS-

I hugged Kathy tight, who was sobbing into my shoulder. Gale was dead.

"Scorpius! Please wake up! You can't die too!" Rose sobbed into Malfoy's arms. Loud footsteps echoed toward them, and when I looked up I saw Aunt Hermione, Uncle Ron, dad, mum, and Professor McGonagall.

"Kingsley told us what happend, they've got Chris and Esmerelda, they're going to take them back to Azkaban, but this time they are going to be welcomed by a big lovely kiss by dementors!" McGonagall says solemnly.

"We'll have to contact her parents." Albus' gaze shiftwd back toward Rose and Scor.

-ROSE-

Although my dad was there and was eyeing me closely, I didn't lift my head from Malfoy's chest, I needed reassurance that he was still alive by the beat in his heart.

More footsteps came toward us, and I heard Professor Mcgonagall gasp, "Malfoy!" It must be Scor's dad.

"Out of the way Weasley!" Draco grumbled, my dad scoffed, "Watch it Malfoy!"

"Rose please step aside." It was Draco. I obeyed, only because I had to make sure that Mr. Malfoy said that, and my assumption was correct. "Scorpius Malfoy," Mr. Malfoy began, "I just wanted you to know that I support you and Weasley's daughter, I want you to be happy because I know I haven't been the best father."

Scorpius' eyes drifted open, "Dad?" I stand up and let them have their father son time, and walk toward my mum and dad. "What about you dad? Do you support us?" Mum glanced lovingly at Ron, "Ronald Billius Weasley, give the kid a chance."

Dad sighed, "Fine! But if that Malfoy lays one finger on you!-" I cut him off, "I know, I know dad." I get on my tippy toes and kiss omhim on the cheek, "Thanks dad."

~*~

We were all gathered for Gale's funeral, Mr. And Mrs. Flores stared down at their daughter, her little baby brother in Mrs. Flores' arms. "I am so sorry." I hear Kathy tell them, still holding on to Al's hand, Scor and I were doing the same thing.

There was absolute silence, until Baby Sebastian Flores began to cry, and rain began to pour outside.