~ Chapter Six ~

-SCORPIUS-

I stared at Albus with distaste, "Did you get some memories back?" He asked. His bright eyes hopeful.

I scoffed, "Some." "Which ones?"

"You like me." I mumble.
"What?" Albus came closer and stared straight into my gray eyes, "YOU LIKE ME!" I yelled.

Albus flinched, "Scor... I can explain." I covered my ears like an ignorant three year old.

"LEAVE!" I snarled. "I CAN EXPLAIN! Why are you being so damned difficult!"

I threw a flower pot that was on the side table at him. When it hit the floor, Rose and Madam Honeysuckle came in immediately, Rose rushing toward Albus and I. Madam Honeysuckle started sweeping up the mess.

"What happened?" She got between Albus and I. Albus' lip quivered, and stormed out of the room.

Rose watched sadly as her cousin ran out of the room. To my surprise, she turned on me with angered eyes.

"What did you do Malfoy?" She screamed. "I didn't do anything!" I retorted. She clenched her fists, "Jeesh Roxy was right... You remember huh? You remember the thing about Al? You homophobic piece of shit. I hate you Malfoy." Her face was set in a grim expression as she started stomping toward me. Madam Honeysuckle stopped her just in time and dragged her out of the room.

The darkened blue gaze that met my own was certainly different from the gaze I met just minutes ago.

Sorry that the Chapter is kind of short.