~Chapter Nine~

-ROSE-

I fiddle with the yellow box I meant to give Scorpius, "Hey Rosie." It's Dominique.

"Hey," I say, her sister Victiore just completed her seventh year last year.

"Spill." She says sternly. I look up, "Do I have to?" I groan. "It'll make you feel better, I promise." She states.

I sigh, "Malfoy and I are back at stage one." I say.

Dominique nods, she knows there's more.

I shrug, "There is more." I mutter. She's right, it does feel better to get it off my chest.

"What?!" She asks. I feel tears start to appear, but I blink them away, "I think Albus is cutting." I don't meet her eyes.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?" Dominique cursed.

My cousins tend to cuss a lot. Scratch that- All of my family on the Weasley side tend to cuss a lot.

"I don't know, I don't know what to do Dom!" I say. Dom bit her lip in thought. She was in fourth year with Roxy, those two were inseparable.

"I have an idea, does anyone else know about . . . Al?" I shake my head, "I don't think so."

"Tell somebody that's not his cousin so they won't beat his arse." Dominique says.

I nod, "Okay." I get up to leave when I see a brown haired brown eyed boy I'd not like to see right now.

Chris.

"Hey Rose!" He waves, and I groan. "Hey Chris!" I wave back.

"What's up?" He asks. "Nothing much." I say quietly.

"Guess what happened to me!" He says with excitement in his eyes.

When I don't say 'what' he frowns, "Rose is everything okay." I nod briskly, "What were you going to say?" I ask.

"Oh!" His eyes brighten again. "My sister transferred here like I did! She's in your year Rose! I'd love for you to meet her after she arrives!" He says.

"Oh that's great!" I say, but really nothing can get Scorpius and Al off my mind.