~Chapter 3~

Bridgette POV

    “Why would Kyle stand up for those losers? He never did before!” Bridgette paced angrily while Brendon leaned against the side of the school wall.

        Realization flittered across Bridgette’s beautiful features.

        “He likes that new girl! That’s why he stood up for them!”

        “Maybe he’s just not worth it; there are plenty of guys who would go out with you.” Including me, he thought.

        “Who else would do everything I say?” She questioned impatiently.

        “Well, maybe you just need someone that understands you.”

        “Like who?”

        Brendon looked at his feet and kicked angrily at a rock, like me!

        “Whatever I just have to make the new dork’s life like hell and maybe she’ll go crawling back to wherever she came from,” Bridgette grinned, she would like this. She glanced at Brendon,

        “Brendon, how do you make someone’s life hell?” She asked.

        “Easy,” he grinned, “you make everyone hate her.”

Sadie POV

I forced myself to stop thinking about Kyle and try to get to know my new friends better.

        “I like your necklace, where did you get it?” I asked Leslie.

        “Thanks, I’ve had it for a while; actually I need a new one.”

        “Well, it’s pretty.”

        “Thanks, where are you from?” She asked.

        “Ontario, so what’s up with you and Drake?” I asked quickly changing the subject before she could ask why I moved. Obviously I asked the wrong thing

        “Nothing, were just friends,” her shoulders tensed as she talked and her face turned bright red.

        “Well of course your just friends, who would go out with a face like that?” I heard Brendon’s voice behind my head. I turned around to see him and Bridgette walk up smirking.

"Your back already?" Miranda sarcastically remarked, "I thought you'd be off bossing around your dog. I mean boyfriend."

“I always used to wonder why you didn’t wear make-up, now I know,” Bridgette cupped Leslies face in her hands looking over Leslie’s beautiful make-up job.

“Shut up,” Drake growled grabbing Leslie’s arm.

                  “Oh look her boyfriends stepping in to save the day, it really is sad when not even your own boyfriend thinks you can take care of yourself.”

Drake’s fist flew so fast I didn’t even know he was aiming for something until Brendon’s nose started to bleed. Leslie gasped and grabbed Drake’s hand as Brendon stared at him, he looked confused. Then he noticed the blood and got mad.

                  “Why you little bi-“Brendon was cut off by the expression on Drake’s face, it differed from startled to downright terrified, guilt written all over his face.

                  “You didn’t even mean to did you? Well let me show you the harm accidents can cause.”

                  “NO!” Leslie’s desperately cried but it was too late, both Drake’s face and Brendon’s fist were covered in blood.