~Chapter 10~

Drake POV

        He and Jay cleaned for hours last night; they finished half of Jay’s mother’s room.

        “You look really tired Drake,” Leslie stated.

        He smiled, “probably ‘cause I am.”

        “What were you doing last night?”

        “Nothing,” the smile wiped of his face.

        Leslie looked worried but didn’t say anything. Jay’s secret would stay a secret.

        That reminded him, Jay had told him about his conversation with Sadie, and how it wasn’t her fault. Drake told the guys.

        “Well, that means she still likes us?” Madison’s voice was filled with hope.

        “It also means we were mean to her for no reason,” Lucas said, eyes darting around the room. Come to think of it, it didn’t look like Lucas had gotten much sleep either.

        “Where’s Miranda?” Leslie asked. They looked around.

        “Huh, that’s weird.” Drake said.

        “Where’s Sadie?” Madison questioned looking around the cafeteria, “I don’t see her anywhere.”

Sadie

        I couldn’t tell the guys, they wouldn’t believe me they think I don’t like them anymore... and I don’t know if I could tell them anyways, how could I hurt Jay like that, or Miranda? I wouldn’t tell them... I’d show them. Somehow.

        I scurried back to the cafeteria before I got caught. I wasn’t in the cafeteria for two seconds before I was enveloped in hugs, and apologies. Well hugs from Madison and Leslie, Lucas stood of to the side looking sorry and Drake well he’s Drake I didn’t expect a hug from him anyways.

        “Hi guys... um so am I forgiven?”

        “Of course you are! I hated being mad at you!” Madison exclaimed finally breaking away from her suffocating hug.

        I smiled at them, things were finally going right for me, then I remembered Miranda and Kyle, I stopped smiling.

        “Is Jay here?” I asked.

        Leslie shook her head, “I’m worried about him, and he’s never missed school this much.”

        “I’m sure he’s fine, he’ll be back in no time,” Drake said, I could tell he knew more than he was letting on and judging by the look Leslie was giving him she could tell too.

        “Ya Drake’s right, let’s not worry too much about it,” I was just happy they were finally forgiving me!

        “Hey look its Miranda! I wonder where she was.” Lucas said quietly.

        You don’t want to know.

Lucas POV

        All day he was worried Damien would be there, he wasn’t starting collage for another year so he could be anywhere at any time of the day. Lucas slowly dragged his feet up his driveway dreading going inside.

        He was right to dread, Damien was there.

        “Oh don’t worry mucus I haven’t figured out what will hurt you most yet but I will,” Damien smiled menacingly at him before running upstairs.