~Chapter 15~

Sadie POV

        A few weeks later, everything was normal again. Leslie and Drake were now an item, finally, Lucas and Madison were heating up but so far no dating between the two. Jay and I were still dating happily. The day after Jay and I first kissed, he walked up to Miranda and told her off, we won’t be seeing much of her again. Bridgette hasn’t been picking on people as much anymore, she was actually kind of nice now that she and Brendon are best friends again. Poor Kyle had to deal with his and Miranda’s break up but eventually became better. Yes, everything was back to normal, hopefully for the rest of the  year.

        Spring Fling was just a week away so Leslie, Madison and I went dress shopping.

        “I don’t know if I like the blue on me,” Leslie held up the dress. It was strapless and just went past her knees, the bottom half was ruffled and the top was beaded, it was pretty cute but it didn’t go well with her skin tone.

        “Here is the same one in pink,” Madison handed her the dress.

        “Oh thank you Madison you are the best! Do you think drake will love it?”

        “Definitely,” I said as I walked out of the dressing room, “he would love anything on you.”

        “Whoa there sexy, stop burning us with your hotness!” Madison made a sizzling sound.

        “Ha ha, you like?” I twirled around. My dress was a light purple. It went a bit above my knees and tucked in at the bottom. The top was had one thin strap which went higher than the thick strap on the other side, it looked slanted and really cool. The waist had a ribbon that was all beaded and tied in the back.

        “More like love!” Leslie squealed.

        “Okay girls now it’s my turn!” Madison walked back in to her dressing room.

A few minutes later she came out. Madison was the type of girl who would wear jeans and really cute tops. When she walked out of her dressing room I was stunned and speechless.

The dress was cream colored and a one shoulder. It went right to her knees and had three layers of ruffles at the bottom. The ribbon on her waist was peach and made of silk that tied on the side. The top par had a twisted look that sort of curved to the side. It was beautiful.

        “Oh. My. God.” Was all Leslie could say.

        “Madison, it’s stunning!” I exclaimed, “I’m speechless!”

        “Yeah, too bad I don’t have a date though.” Madison’s smile faded,

        “Lucas will ask you don’t worry,” Leslie said, “and you know he is shy, so he is probably afraid to ask. Maybe if you asked him instead you would save him the trouble of bringing up the nerve to ask you. He really likes you Madison there is no doubt he would say yes.”

        “Ok I’ll ask, thank you guys so much!” She came over and hugged us both, “now all we need is…”

        “Shoes!”We yelled together.

Lucas POV

        Something had to be done. Damien just wouldn’t stop would he? Lucas sat on his bed, his plan was about to commence.

        He was going to tell him that mom took his car to the shop to get a new paint job and they accidently painted it yellow instead of gold.

        Lucas got up and walked into Damien’s room, “Uh Damien,” Lucas put on his neutral face,” mom took your car in to get a paint job like you asked but when I walked by there on my way home from school it was painted yellow instead of gold.”