~Chapter 11~

Brendon POV

        “I cannot believe it didn’t work!” She yelled, “It’s all Kyle’s fault! I should have dumped him ages ago!”

        “Ya you should have, next time pick a guy you can trust,” Brendon smirked, he was enjoying this.

        “I don’t think there are any guys I can trust! Well...”

        “Well?”

        “Well there’s you but you’re my friend so...”

        There it was again ‘friend’ he wished she would stop referring to him as a friend, once you’re in the friend zone there’s no getting out.

        He shrugged. He just wanted her to move on to a different subject, well that or ask him out. Ya right.

        “We need a new plan!” She looked at him, “Brendon?”

        “Um, well we tried making her friends hate her but what about making everyone else hate her?    

“Not everyone,” Bridgette smiled, “let’s make jay hate her.”

“And how do you plan on doing that?”

“She has to cheat on him.”

“With who?”

“You.”

“What?” How could she even think of that! There was no way Sadie would fall for him.

“You heard me. You need to make yourself irresistible.” Bridgette said satisfyingly.

“No way, I am not getting into your evil plans anymore Bridgette.” Brendon was fed up with her.

“If you don’t do this one favour for me, I’ll tell the whole school about your little secret.” She whispered in his ear.

“You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone!” He yelled. Why did she have to go with blackmail?

“As if I keep my promises! So Brendon, it’s your choice, get with Sadie or I tell everyone your secret.”

“Ok, I’ll do it.” He liked her enough to give in.

“Good boy. Now go get her.” Bridgette pushed Brendon towards the school doors.

SADIE POV

        Everything was falling apart and fixing itself at the same time.  That’s what made it confusing. At least my plan worked. That’s what I was satisfied about the most. But most of all, Jay was single. I was ready to ask him out. He should have gotten over her by now.

        When I got up and started to go find Jay to ask him out, Brendon appeared in front of me. I never really noticed how, cute, he looked. Oh crap, no way I’m getting into this anymore.

        “Hi, Sadie.” He smiled.

        “Hi Brendon what’s up?” I said awkwardly.

        “Hey do you want to go. To the movies. With me. On Saturday?” He said shyly.

        “Thanks for the offer but. Ummm, Madison and I having a sleepover that day. Sorry” I started to walk away but he stopped me again.

        “Just give me a chance. The sleepover can wait can’t it?” He smiled again. Brendon’s teeth were pearly white and he had dimples. Dimples, something Jay didn’t have.

Giving in to his cuteness, I agreed.

        “Ok, I’ll pick you up at eight.” He walked away. Leaving me standing there like a fool.