The Final Fight

Naruto's POV

Kari and I were racing towards the last part of the exams. "I'm gonna beat you Naruto," she said gaining speed and got ahead. "No, you're not" I replied and caught up as quickly as she passed me. We laughed as we squeezed through the door and fell on top of each other. Kari rolled off me and we both laughed our butts off. "Well, today's the day" she started getting up then helping me up "everyone is going to know we're siblings" she finished. "Yeah, and I can't wait to see their faces when they find out" I smiled thinking about everyone's faces when we said we were dating. "Naruto, just letting you know I'm an intense fighter. I probably won't need a medical-nin." "Huh," I asked, "What do you mean?"

Kari's POV

"What do you mean," Naruto asked, " Well you know how we have the nine-tails, right?" I said, "yeah" "well I've developed a move that combines my chakra with the beast" I finished with a smile. "Cool. Do you think you could teach me?" "Mabeh," I said and stuck out my tongue "You'll see how it works when I fight. So you'll have to wait till then." With that, I went to the arena and stood with my team. Naruto came later on with his two teammates that I just learned were Sasuke and Sakura. "Hey Kari," he said standing next to me. "Alright listen up" the instructor shouted " There will be eleven matches. You will fight until the other is unable to continue or dies. The names of the match will show up on the board. Good luck." I looked around and saw the boy that sat next to me during the written exam. I walked over and said "hey" "hmm" he answered and looked at me.

Gaara's POV

"Hey" I heard a female voice said "hmm" I answered looking and saw it was the girl I sat next to during the first part of the exams. "Are you talking to me? " I question "Yeah, who else, I don't know anyone besides you and Naruto's team," she said while smiling. Her smile made me feel warm.
"Face it, kid, you like her, which gives the bigger reason to kill her" Shukaku growled.
"Stop I'm not listening anymore" and with that, he stopped. "First up Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka, then the match started.

Kari's POV

Naruto's fight was hilarious. The only reason why he won was that he farted in Kiba's face which blocked his senses giving Naruto the advantage. He needed medical attention because of the injuries Kiba gave him. "Next up Temari Subaku vs. Kari Uzamaki" I smiled and went down to the field, I looked up at the audience, and everyone's faces were like this :O. It was hilarious, and all I did was smile. "Ready... begin!" the announcer shouted and the battle began. She threw some kunais boosted with chakra at me. I put up my arms for protection, most would call this a dumb move but when they came into contact with my arms the broke. Completely shattered. She was taken back and responded "You're strong, maybe strong enough to beat me" that made me smile and counterattack. I used a teleportation jutsu and kicked her from behind. She responded by creating a gust of wind from the big fan that was on her back. "Woah," I said getting blown against the wall. I hit hard, I left a big dent in the wall. "Nice move" I muttered and attacked with a kick knocking her further away from me.

Time skip: towards the end of the fight

We were both badly injured, me on my knees, her barely standing. "Time to end this," I thought gathering the last bit of my chakra and combining it with the nine-tails, a red and black cloak began to cover my body. I stood up and ran towards my opponent and kicking her in the stomach. Because of the chakra, it blew her through the wall completely. "The winner is Kari Uzumaki," the announcer said "well that's good" was my last thought before blacking out. All my chakra was gone and needed to be replenished. When I woke up Naruto was there sitting in a chair with his head on my bed.

Naruto's POV

Kari had been passed out for two weeks now I hope she's alright. I fell asleep next to her medical bed hoping she would wake up soon. "Naruto" I heard someone whisper while shaking me. "Go away Sakura, I'm waiting for Kari" I mumbled shaking the hand off my shoulder. "But I'm already awake," the voice said and I immediately shot up and gave her a hug. "Ummph Naruto not so hard my body is still sore" Kari groaned at the force of me hugging her. "Oh sorry" I released her and smiled. "That move was amazing, but Kankuro, her brother, was angry because she was messed up badly," I explained making her looked sad for hurting her. "You can talk to him ya know," I told her and she nodded then climbed out and went for a walk.

Kankuro's POV

"I can't believe that blonde idiot's sister beat Temari." I thought out loud pissed that Temari lost her match. That's when I saw her and instantly clenched my fist "Hey!" I yelled at her and getting her attention. She looked up and there were tears in her eyes. "You're the one Temari fought right?" I asked and got a faint nod in response while wiping away her tears. "You're her brother aren't you?" she whispered "Yeah" "You must be mad at me for defeating her then huh" her voice cracked. "Yeah and why do you care and why are you crying" "Back at my old village people were always mad at me, saying mean things and beating me up. I understand if you want to do that, if I was in my old village I wouldn't care because I know no-one else will. But since I met Naruto a few weeks ago it all changed."

Gaara's POV

I listened to Kari's conversation with Kankuro since he told me he was planning to kill you to avenge Temari. Your story sounded like mine, almost everyone giving a cold look before walking the other way. I appeared from the shadows I was hiding in "Kankuro time to go" I said, he took one last look at her before heading towards the gates. "Maybe I'll see you again" she said with that heart-warming smile of hers before running off.

Kari's POV

My team was about to leave before the Hokage called me to her office. "Kari," she said "I have gotten permission from your Hokage for you to transfers schools and live here in the leaf" "(gasp) really," I ask "Yes but it's your choice to stay or not" "Of course I want to stay!" I said practically jumping with joy. "Thank you Hokage-sama" I bowed and ran out her office and to mine and Naruto's house. "I get to stay" I yelled giving him a hug "Cool that means that we can pull pranks together," he said hugging me back. "This will have to be the best thing that ever happened to me," I thought falling asleep next to Naruto on the couch.