New Relationship

I just realized I was spelling "Gaara" wrong the entire time.

Naruto's POV

Kari and I were walking around and I noticed that she was more happy than usual. "Why are you so happy right now? You're normally a bit less hyper than now" "Well something happened last night that made me like this, now no more questions and let's get to training" she said running ahead of me. "What does she mean by 'something happened to her' and it happened last night too, so what possibly could have gone on while I was asleep," I thought running after her and for the millionth time in a row, we made it to the training grounds at the same time. "Tell me what happened last night" "Later I'll tell you later" "Come on tell me" "No now stop asking or I won't buy ramen for dinner tonight" I stopped asking after that statement. After training, she ran off somewhere in a hurry. "Where is she going?" I thought heading back home to lay down.

Kari's POV

Right after training I ran to Gaara's house. I wish he would have told me he lived so close, or I would've visited sooner. I made it to the apartment and before I could knock, the door busted open as someone was kicked out of it. I just stood there, confused by the situation "Hey there pretty lady, what brings you here?" a guy came up and put his arm around my waist. "Um I'm here to see Gaara, it's he here?"I asked "Yeah he's upstairs, but why do you want to see him?" "A reason, and thank you" I said walking in and started looking for his room. I finally found it and knocked on the door, "Come in" was faintly heard and I slowly opened the door. He was sitting at a desk, writing a letter "Hey" "Hmm oh Kari it's you" "One of your teammates tried to hit on me" I told him and he snapped his pencil. "Hey don't get angry, I said 'tried' I asked him where you were and left" I reassured him with a small peck on the lips and I felt him hesitantly relax. "Alright so what brings you here?" "I needed to get away from my brother, he asks too many questions" "I understand" he said leaning in and kissed me again, laying me on the desk "What about the letter you were writing?" "It can wait you're what's important right now" and within seconds we were having a full blown make-out session. His arms around my waist and mine around his neck, his tongue slid into my mouth making me moan slightly. "Gaara I need too go home I can't do this yet" I whispered after breaking apart, "Alright but you better come back soon" he said, his voice deepened as he let me go. "Bye" I waved and he did the same, walked past his team and walked to my house. I got ramen before entering the home, "Hey Naruto, I got ramen" "I saw your clash with Gaara, want to explain?" "Uh-hh, I-II" "Come on Kari just tell me already" "Fine, me and Gaara are together" he coughed "Like together, together?" "Yes" "Good for you, I'm happy, now let's chow down on some ramen." he smiled, we ate, watched tv, then went to bed. "I wonder if Naruto is bothered by me and Gaara dating, but I'll find that out later," I thought as my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Gaara's POV: when Kari got home

"I'm disappointed with you boy" Shukaku suddenly spoke up.
"And why is that?" I questioned, returning to the letter that was forgotten while Kari was here.
"You should've done more than kiss her, so much more" he snickered
"She said she wasn't ready so I'll respect that and not go on any further"