Problems Arise

I literally had only so much time to do this.

Naruto's POV

"How the heck could she be dating Gaara? I only told her I was happy because I don't want to hurt her feelings. I know how Shukaku acts and most likely he wanted Gaara to date her so he would kill her later." I thought raging inside my mind. "I need to talk with Gaara and see what Shukaku is up to, or I won't have a sister anymore." the thought of Kari dead made my blood run cold, my life was so plain and hurtful until she came for the chunin exams. "Hey Naruto you think I could go over to Gaara's for a bit" "Or you can have him come over here, it would be nice to have a guest here every once in a while" I suggested "Hmm okay I'll go bring him over" "Alright see you when you get back" after she left I made a plan on how to talk to him. Kari had been writing a story but got writer's block, I could give her an idea that she has to write down then and there or she'll forget it. About five minutes later she came back with Gaara right behind her. "I'm gonna go work on something, be right back" she said running towards our room. "What was that about?" "She's been working on a story for the past few months and I think she got an idea while walking" I told him and he nodded in response. "So what are you planning to do?" "Hmm? What do you mean?" "I mean did Shukaku want you to do this? Or is it just a feeling?" "He did want me to kill her at first" my teeth clenched with anger "Then I realised I did like her just not knowing it and he soon gave up the idea and help me confess my feelings" I relaxed at that at least I know he won't kill her. "Okay I'm back" "The story?" "Yeah inspiration strikes when you least expect it" she smiled "What were you guys talking about it?" "Nothing much" "Alrighty then how about we play a game?"she asked.

Kari's POV

"Alrighty then how about we play a game?" I asked, "What game?" Gaara spoke up "I don't know what game do you want to play? Naruto?" "I don't know, how about you guys go into Kari's room and I'll make dinner." Naruto offered "Really? Thanks, let's go" I grabbed Gaara's hand and led him to mine and Naruto's room. "This is mine and Naruto's room" "You share a room" "Well yeah it's the only bedroom in the house" "Hmm" Gaara nodded. I say on the bed then posted a spot next to me where he could sit and he did. "So what's up with your team, why are they so loud?" I asked "I didn't pick the team on how they acted only how they fought because the person we're trying to catch is very dangerous. But not the best choice huh?" "I would have gone with behavior and how they fight, that would've been the better choice," I said "You're right" he let out a small chuckle. "Guys dinner is done come back up front." I heard Naruto yelled from the kitchen "Sounds like dinner's dome" I said grabbing Gaara's hand and taking him to the living room.

Gaara's POV

I heard Naruto yell that dinner was ready and a few seconds after that Kari grabbed my hand and led me to the dining area. Her hand was so small, it fit perfectly in mine. Her skin was soft as well, like silk. I didn't notice she let go until I saw her at the table, we all ate, I went home but once I got outside Kari came out to. "Bye," she said and kissed me, I kissed back and we parted after a few seconds, I waved back and left for home.

Normal POV

Everyone went to their proper places, Kari was getting ready for bed with Naruto, Gaara in his room trying to block out the sound made by his noisy comrades. The one that hit on Kari was talking about how hot she was and made Gaara's blood boil but he kept his composure and stayed calm.

Alrighty here's another chapter. And two more days till Christmas are you readers excited, most of you probably are. Well, another chapter will come on Christmas, a Christmas chapter if you couldn't guess. Well, see you in the next chapter, bye bye.