Confrontation Part 2

Garra's POV

I looked through the window and saw her sleep on the windowsill, she looked so peaceful. Soon, I'm guessing, her brother came and picked her off and set her in bed. He noticed me and waved, not knowing what to do I left and headed downstairs. The living room was a mess, everyone was either fighting with each other or yelling "What are you guys doing?" I asked adding a bit of death to my tone. "Uh sorry Gaara we were just messing around," one said nervously "We're sorry!" another one said. "This place better be clean by the time I get back, or there will be hell to pay" (pardon my french) I said leaving the place as the group began cleaning. It was about 8:00 at night, and I was just walking around the village, without knowing I walked in front of her house while she was in the window. She waved and ran downstairs, a few seconds later the door opened and she stood there in her nightgown. "Hey Gaara" she smiled "Hello Kari" I answered, "What are you doing out here so late at night?" "I was going for a walk to get away from my nerve-racking teammates." "Oh okay, well you want to come in?" "No, I..." "Come on." she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. "Do you want something to drink?" "No" "Alright, so how's your mission going?" "Alright, I guess," I said watching every move she made.

"Now's the time boy, tell her" Shukaku suddenly spoke up.

"I know I'll do it"

"The stop talking to me and do it already"

"Fine."

"Kari do you understand feelings," I asked looking at her "Well if I didn't then I wouldn't be as happy as I am now" "Why are you happy?" I stretched the word "Well" her cheeks turned red "It's mainly because you're here" "And why do I bring you this joy?" "U-umm well, it's b-because I um ah" her cheeks turned a darker red as she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. Her lips were soft and I felt loneliness as she pulled away. "I love you Gaara, that's why I feel so happy when you're around." "I think I love you too, but I'm not sure how to show it or react to it," I said looking away. "Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it, sooner or later, I know it" she hugged and smiled at me, I smirked and hugged back. "I need to go" "Alright bye Gaara" she kissed me one more time before I left. I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest as I made it back to the apartment, the place was clean when I walked in and everyone else was asleep. I actually slept that night too, I guess it does take a person to change a person.

Sorry, this took so long I have school and other things going on. So be ready for the next chapter because these are coming at random.