Alone Time

Kari's POV

I was home alone, I couldn't come on the mission this time because I don't get along with Sai very well, for various reasons. I was laying in my bed when the doorbell rung. "Who could that be? Everyone is on a mission" I questioned as I went to the door, and to my surprise, Gaara was there. "Gaara! What are you doing here?" I asked while hugging him "Temari convinced me to take a vacation to see you, her and Kankuro promised to do my paperwork." I smiled and pulled him inside. "What do you want to do?" I went to the kitchen to make some lunch. "Not sure, what would you like to..." "CRASH" I might have dropped a plate and interrupted his sentence. "Are you alright?" he asked getting up from the couch 'Why do I have to be so clumsy' I thought, "Yeah I'm fine don't worry" I tried to clean up the broken plate shards as Gaara helped me. "How about a movie, away from the kitchen" I suggest after the mess was cleaned. "Sounds good, what movie should we watch?" "How about... a scary movie?" I suggested holding up a few horror films me and Naruto owns. Gaara got on the floor in front of me and examined the movies I was holding and chose Saw 1. 'Of course it had to be that movie' "Is this one good?" he asked "I have already seen the second but never got the chance to see the first one" 'Great he has seen almost all of them except for the one I have' "Sure then lets watch" I was slightly crying on the inside, I really didn't  like the Saw series.

Gaara's POV

'Kari seemed really reluctant to watch the movie but agreed anyway, I wonder why' I thought as she put the movie in and pressed play, she took her seat laying on my shoulder. The first five minutes of the movie and the two people were cutting off their limbs so they could survive. I looked over at Kari and she was covering her eyes. "If you don't want to watch this, then we don't have to," I told her "But ..." "No buts" I cut her off and took out the movie. "Now we can do something else instead of watching a movie." "How about a board game?" Kari asked pulling out about five different board games. We played all the board games she had until the sun went down, "That was fun" she said, sitting next to me on the couch and laying on my shoulder. "Yeah, what now?" I asked "Do you want to spend the night? I could pull out the separate bed." "Yeah sure, I 'll help". We both pulled out the bed and I had to go back to the hotel to grab some pajamas. When I got back, Kari was already sleeping on the main bed, I got dressed in the bathroom and laid on the guest bed. Surprisingly I fell asleep within five minutes after I got there. I actually thought today was kind of fun.