Chapter two: back again.

Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter but hope you enjoy the next one will be longer.

After the incident at the crime scene, Sherlock has suddenly found interest in Elizabeth, mostly for her smarts and not her beauty. He refuses to admit that he finds her intelligent, but John knows something is going on in that brain of his.

Sherlock and Watson were called to another crime scene, John rushed Sherlock so that elizabeth wouldn't take their job, again. At this point one could tell that John and Elizabeth did not like each other. Sherlock on the other hand was a different story. They crime they were called to was at a house. They walked to work like they normally do, but this time they didn't take their sweet time. They got to work and entered the building, John went up stairs to look around while Sherlock was greeted my a familiar face.

" good morning Mr. Holmes, long time no see." Elizabeth smirked. He chuckled and shock her hand.

" morning miss. Lee. " Sherlock smiled as John came down the stairs and sighed. " look who came to help us John." he chuckled, knowing he did not like Elizabeth one bit. John scoffed making Elizabeth stick her tounge out at him as she followed Sherlock outside to the backyard. Leaving poor Watson mumbling and followed them out side. After being in the blazing sun for 3 hours the three decided to go inside and work up stairs. John fell asleep on the couch about 2 hours in.