3

Tuesday night

Earlier today I ended up getting my hair and make up done. I had to at least get cute for tonight. Everyone was gonna be at The Admiral Theatre tonight. I heard there were going to be a few celebrities and all. So I know I'm gonna have stacks afterwards. It was 8 going on 9 and I was probably going to run a little late. I had to finish cooking dinner for Qua when he gets off work. I finished and put foil over the pan. I rushed upstairs to my room and grabbed my bag, purse, and phone. I already took a shower and everything. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys off of the counter and rushed to my car. I hit the unlock button and threw my bags in the back seat. I started the car and began to pull out of my driveway.

"Kayla! You're late" I heard my boss yell to me as I was running to my dressing room. "Damn.." I mumbled and stopped running. "I'm sorry, I had to finish cooking dinner for Qua." I said trying to catch my breath. He gave me the side eye and nodded his head "alright Miss. Mathis, this is your second time. Be on time!" He said and walked off. I sighed and went into my dressing room.

"Alright you horny little fellas and I see a few ladies out there. How y'all doing.." The Dj started. "Now, I want to introduce Yall to the baddest stripper in this bitch. She is hella fine and y'all better have y'all money ready cause she don't play!" He said and made the audience laugh. I chuckled at his little remark and waited for him to continue. "Please give it up for Miss. Karma" I took a deep breath and pushed my hair over my shoulders. I slowly walked onto the stage and stood by the pole. "Daaamnnnn!" I heard the group of boys and smirk. I squinted my eyes and looked over at the Dj and wondered why he hasn't started the music. He had his mouth wide open and everyone looked at him. I chuckled and snapped my fingers. "Can you play the music please?" I yelled to him. I guess he was interested in what I had on. He smiled and put his headphone on. "My bad baby!" He yelled back to me. I shook my eyes and looked out to the crowd. It was a lot of people and I spotted out a few celebrities. I know I had to work my magic tonight. Once I heard the music, I began dancing.

"Damn Kayla, you was good!" One of the dancers said as they walked past me. "Thanks, and good luck." I told her. I went into my dressing room and sat the money on the little couch I had. It was a lot and I knew it was gonna take me a while to count it. I was getting ready to count until I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in" I said. I looked up and saw my boss, Billy. "Yes?" He smiled at me and raised his eyebrows. "Well, first I want to say. You did great! I've never seen that from you before" he said sounding excited. "I know. I had to make our money yunno?" He clapped his hands together and was smirking at me. "You did so great that you have a few lap dances people wants from you" I smiled a little and shook my head "You know I barley like giving lap dances!" I told him and stood up. "Please Kayla! For the money?" I sighed then smiled. "Fine" He smiled as well "Great!"

I was giving the 3rd person their lap dance, the first two people was Yo-Gotti and some guy that was with him. I had about 2 more. I finished then made my way to Billy. "Okay who's next?" I asked him and crossed my arms. "That guy over there with the green and white snapback" He said and pointed. I nodded and walked over towards him. The closer I got, the finer he got. He was talking to a guy and I stood in front of him. When looked at me and stopped talking. "Are you the one that wanted the dance?" I asked over the music. He nodded and smiled. He was fine as hell, he was LightSkin and his teeth was perfect. I bit my bottom lip and licked them. He got into position and I sat on top of him. As I began grinding on him, he was looking at me and biting his lip. I looked at him and smiled then leaned to his ear. "You like that?" I asked. He nodded then licked his lips "Hell yeah ma" He answered with his cute Louisiana accent. I chuckled and continued dancing on him. His friends were watching and was giving me money. As I was about to ask him something, I felt someone pull me off him and pushed me outside of the club. "What the fuck bro?" I yelled and turned to see it was Qua. "What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled to him. He looked drunk and was holding a red cup in his hand. "Why you all up on that nigga like that?" He yelled. "That's my job nigga the fuck!" He laughed. "You looking like you was fucking the nigga, I don't want you all on these niggas like that" I smacked my lips and didn't even want to argue anymore. I knew he was drunk and I didn't have time for his bullshit. I shook my head and went back into the building. As I was going back towards the guy I was giving a lap dance to, someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and they threw their drink on me. "What the fuck?" I yelled. I wiped my eyes and saw Qua standing there. I was beyond pissed and wanted to kill him. I rushed to him and began attacking him. I saw the lights come on and I was still punching him. I felt a millions of hands trying to grab me but I continued to hit him. They finally grabbed me away from him and I was red. I was mad as fuck and wanted to attack him some more. "Fuck you! You a hoe anyways!" He yelled to me. "Go to hell you bitch!" I yelled back. "You get your shit out of my house and you never come back!" I continued. I turned around and saw the guy that I was dancing on. He had my arm making sure I didn't go back over to Qua. "You good ma?" I wiped my eyes and nodded. I carefully pushed his hand away and went into my dressing room.

I was in my room counting up the money I earned. I was a little nervous to go back to work tomorrow because the look on Billy's face was not happy. Qua was wrong for what he did and it made me more angry. I saw the door slowly open and it was Qua. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Can we talk?" He asked quietly and shut the door. "Talk about what?" I said with an attitude. "...About what happened back at the club" I smacked my lips and stop counting. "There nothing to talk about, you did what you did. Just get your shit and get the fuck out my house" He slowly walked towards me. "That's the shit I be talking about. You never want to talk shit out and get over it" I looked up at him and sat the money down. "Okay.." I started and folded my arms across my chest. "What?" He sighed and sat next to me. "I was wrong for what I did and I'm sorry. I was a little tipsy and I didn't like seeing you dance on that nigga like that. I don't like you working there Kayla." I looked confused and threw my hands up. "What's the sudden change Qua? You said it was okay for me to work there, you said you understood." I semi-yelled. "I know but, you can at least work somewhere else. Respect your body." I raised my brows and smacked my lips. "Nigga what the fuck? You acting like I fuck those niggas in that damn club. I dance Qua! My dancing gives us this..." I said and picked up the money. "Either you like it or not, I'm going to keep dancing. Fuck your opinion! I'm not trippin and I know that I get the right amount of money for me to save so I can get the fuck up out of here" I yelled and shook my head. "No! You're not going to keep dancing, and you are not leaving Chicago" I looked at him crazy and stood up. "Nigga I'm grown. I do whatever the fuck I want to do." "But you just turned 21 a few months ago, you ain't that grown" I rolled my eyes and went to the closet and pulled all his things out. "Bro chill!" He yelled and grabbed me. I yanked from him grip and pushed him. "Fuck you! Get your shit and get out!" He raised his hand to hit me but the voice of Damion stopped him. "Hit her and I'm gone shoot your bitch ass." Damion said with the gun pointed towards him. I looked at Damion crazy wondering where he got the gun from but I didn't even bother to ask. "No need to shoot him lil bro, he's is gonna get out" I said to him while eyeing Qua. Qua nodded his head and picked up his things. Damo had the gun pointed at him the whole time he packed, when Qua finally left. Damo laughed. "What?" I asked. "This is a water gun, his scary ass" I shook my head and laughed. "Damn, I sure was gonna ask you where you get that gun from" I said to him and put my money in my dresser. He smiled as sat on my bed. "He be wanting to argue over little shit" He said and looked at me. "I know! He be getting on my nerves with that." "You really want us out of Chicago Huh?" I nodded slowly and looked at him. "It's dangerous out here baby boy. You hear gun shots every night and when you're out late sometimes. I be hoping it wasn't you, I worry too much you know since....dad shot mom" He nodded and looked down. It looked like he was bothered by  it and he wiped his eyes quickly. We both had a strong relationship with our mom and it killed us when she died. "We'll leave soon Damo" I continued and wiped my eyes as well. I hugged him and he left out of my room. I sighed and laid down on my bed. I overthink too much and it be killing me.
________________________
[Damion in the Multimedia]